Starting out

heartagram

Hello all,

Finally made the decision to not be a chubster (again).

Starting Slimming World in a week or so but just wanted some general pointers for meal plans. I usually mid week dont have a lot of time to make intricate meals as I work in an office in central london commuting from kent.

I had this in mind

Breakfast - Porridge (Usually one of those pots you add water to) or one of those Fuel shakes tesco sell
Lunch - Some sort of soup
Dinner - Chicken/Fish with vegetables and some form of sweet potato product.
Snacks - Usually fruit/ham/boiled eggs.

Any advice welcome, I have no idea what to expect!

Hiya, have a look at syn values on the app when you join. I eat porridge, but i just buy normal oats. I'm not 100% sure, but be careful with the pots as I'm not sure if they are a healthy extra. (I might be wrong though). Also I do batch cooking and freeze stuff, so there's always a grab meal if I haven't got much time, or I'm stuck for ideas. Good luck with your losses. Claire x

I used to do sw, was good but does involve a lot of planning ahead and if you are short for time, evening prep before bed for next day.

I'm now using a free app called my fitness pal, recording everything I eat so it counts calorie intake, much simpler.

Good luck on your journey.

Hello all,

Finally made the decision to not be a chubster (again).

Starting Slimming World in a week or so but just wanted some general pointers for meal plans. I usually mid week dont have a lot of time to make intricate meals as I work in an office in central london commuting from kent.

I had this in mind

Breakfast - Porridge (Usually one of those pots you add water to) or one of those Fuel shakes tesco sell
Lunch - Some sort of soup
Dinner - Chicken/Fish with vegetables and some form of sweet potato product.
Snacks - Usually fruit/ham/boiled eggs.

Any advice welcome, I have no idea what to expect!

Welcome back Heartagram 🙂

If you click on the link below it will explain the SW plan

https://www.minimins.com/threads/new-slimming-world-faq.355753/

If you have any questions or need help please ask.🙂

Batch cooking was definitely my saviour when I followed slimming world - I used to freeze portions of home made quorn chilli or spaghetti bolognese x

Back