Starting over - not pleased

leuty

Hello!

I first started Dukan last June - stuck solidly to it until Christmas, losing 3 stone and reached my goal weight a week before Christmas.
I'm completing my final year of my degree, and after a very tough few months I have managed to gain about 9-10lbs since January :(. 4 days ago, I decided it was back to Dukan for me and I've done the attack phase. Felt great and did really well until tonight when I had one of those magical mood swings and turned to a bread roll for comfort. Grrr.

Anyway, I suppose the reason I'm posting here is for some ongoing inspiration. I know the diet works, I know that I have been 100% committed in the past... just need a push to get that weight back off again and back into consolidation.

I'm expecting this weight loss to take longer (I lost 8lbs in a week last time!) wii board thinks I've lost 4lbs this week but I'm not so sure.

Has anyone else restarted the diet? How did it differ from first time around?

Leu xx

Hi Leu

This is my first time doing Dukan so i am not of any help but i just wanted to say good luck with your re-start.

Also well done for losing 3 stone! That shouldn't be forgotten about, even if you have gained a little bit of it back. You have inspired me and proved that it works if you stick to it!

Thank you xx

Thank you :) I've been so busy beating myself up about my gain that I seem to forget the amount of weight I lost first time around. I have full confidence in the Dukan diet - it works!

Good luck with your weight loss journey

Leu x

Hi leuty you have inspired me with your weight loss!!! Don't beat yourself up about gaining again we are only human! Plus you done it once you can do it again!! Everyone's in the same boat and wants to help each other :)
Good luck!! X

Hi,
Firstly, well done on losing three stone. Secondly, VERY well done for having the will power to start again after adding a few pounds back. Final exams are so stressful, please don't beat yourself up about gaining a wee bit back - just focus on what you want to achieve, after all you know Dukan really does work and you can do it. Your weight loss might be slower this time round but slow and steady is good. Good luck.

I'm back too after losing a nice chunk of weight and then gaining it back again :(

But, like you I have full confidence that the diet works - the biggest step was coming back here and getting back into the diet.

Good luck x

I'm in the same boat. Lost about 30 pounds and have almost that much to go after gaining a bit back. I think the hardest thing is
just getting back to the routine of it. Once we have a week or two under our belt, it will be easier. Or I hope so!! I think it's great you
only gained 8 pounds back. When I get to goal, I'm going to continue to weigh daily, then if I gain over 5 pounds or so, get right back to
it. Years of avoiding the scale put me here. Good luck!

Back