Starting over :)

Mandy33

I was on lipotrim in the summer and hit my target but let the pounds slip back on. So starting back on TFR in the morning! Eeeek!

Best of luck with it hun x

Good luck. Think positive, if you've hit target before you know LT works for you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck
You know you can do it!!!
x x x

Mandy33 said:
I was on lipotrim in the summer and hit my target but let the pounds slip back on. So starting back on TFR in the morning! Eeeek!

Good luck. You've done it before and can do it again... Just don't forget to share all your TFR secrets with us :) xx

Hi good luck for starting, as you know it works!!

Best of luck Mandy and keep logging in here I find this great support x

Good luck I'm hoping 2 start again done it a few times had a baby n back 2 square one..the hardest part 4 me is making the decision 2 start n stick 2 it..

First shake out if the way this morning! Wow, I forgot how much I disliked the taste! I remember the first week is the hardest! After the first weigh in, im missis motivated lol :) how are u all getting on?

Well done Mandy, get that first week out the way!!
I'm on week 4 now and doing OK, just bored with the water.
Check out the thread on recipes, lots of fun ways to make your shake, they even taste good too.
x x x

Mandy33 said:
I'm finding this SO much harder than first time around :( I could cry! Lol

This is my 3rd attempt the first time was do much easier 2 me cuz I didn't know wot I was expecting but now I know wots 2 come it seems harder..but wil get there as time goes on the hunger will go b strong cuz we can do it x :):)

Come on girlies WE CAN DO IT. I agree second time is soooo much harder. I'm in the same position and am finding it bloody awful. But we did it once and we can do it again. Let's all go for it!!!!

I know what you mean !!

I'm hungry tummy rumbling but I no I got past it before so I know I can do it again :0/ x

We need to do this for ourselves. Put ourselves first and be in a place were we are happy x

Yes we can said:
We need to do this for ourselves. Put ourselves first and be in a place were we are happy x

Agree with you it's coming to the end if day 2 I'm freezing can't get warm xxx

Agree with you it's coming to the end if day 2 I'm freezing can't get warm xxx

I'm the exact same my hands and feet are constantly cold I've been drinking alot of tea recently and its really been saving me! Wrap up well hun and just think I'm cold because ive less insulin to keep me warm :) always think of the positives :)

The other night my OH sat on my feet for the whole night to get them warm after a few hours he was in awe how they were still cold lol x

I'm
Snuggled on the sofa with a blanket lol
The first time round I was freezing but I got past it :0)
Al b fine In a few days I'm sure still got to have my last shake yet so may calm
Down xxx

Thanks

Back