Starting over

MrsB

Team FFF!!!
Hello all :D

Just thought I would drop in, I joined this site when I started slimming world and all the gals over in that forum were such a help and support, unluckily for me though all my willpower went out the window in June and since then I have piled on the lb's:cry::break_diet:

So I have bitten the bullet and I started weight watchers on monday this week only to find I have gained 1st 4.5lb:eek::(:eek:

So this is my fresh start.

I chose to do the core plan which seems ok at the mo, like slimming world it's hard to think I will lose weight though, so far since monday I've used all but 3.5 of my weekly points allowance so I've not got many points to get through the weekend on, any tips to survive weekends?

Thanks Kitty good luck to you too :D we'll have to compare notes on the different plans :)

There's not many doing core and I've only been on points so far. We are just as friendly and supportive here so please stay

Good luck

Irene xx

Good Luck on your weightloss journey.

Hi and welcome to ww.

Having weekly points on core can be a bit of a problem if you use them up too soon, especially with the weekend coming up.

I'm wondering, if you're using your points for snacks, if you are eating enough at mealtimes to make sure you are full? If it turns out that you are a snacker rather than a meal eater by nature, you might be better off on points.

Hope you survived the weekend ok x

Hi and welcome to ww.

Having weekly points on core can be a bit of a problem if you use them up too soon, especially with the weekend coming up.

I'm wondering, if you're using your points for snacks, if you are eating enough at mealtimes to make sure you are full? If it turns out that you are a snacker rather than a meal eater by nature, you might be better off on points.

Hope you survived the weekend ok x
Hi, I only used a few for snacks but the rest were used for bread when I ran out of ryvitas and also hot chocolate sachets in the evening etc :)

I'm going to see how this week goes without using any at all :)

Do some activity to earn yourself a few more points just in case you need them. if the rain stays away then something like a nice long walk would be nice at this time of year.

I did core when I was at ww and loved it because i'd rather eat bigger meals than snack. But I didn't really have the best results with ww I DID feel healthy. If you're a snacker I'd def recommend you do points.

Weekend I found doing things that seemed like 'treat' meals helped like steak and homemade oven chips, homemade curries etc as it feels like you're treating yourself but actually staying on the plan.

Good luck with your new regime x

Back