Starting Phase One Today

Yep it was certainly a good reminder! It was interesting really as I was eating a lot of wheat before and didn't have severe stomach cramps, but mild ones and bloating, so it was obviously a real shock to my system to have some after all this time and just proves that my body doesn't like it - it was almost like it was telling me "what the hell do you think you are doing - NEVER do that to me again!" - so I won't at least certainly for the time being...

I finally joined the gym again today and went swimming - I just love it, although it is a real pain getting your hair wet and having to wash it (I am not one of those people that keeps their hair out of the water - it is a proper aerobic swim that I enjoy!), so I will only probably do it 3 times a week, and then tomorrow I am going to try going in the gym and doing some cross-training and see how I cope with that as I reckon my knees can take it, and then I can do some weights and things as I would really like to get myself back to having some muscle tone :). I am actually really excited at the prospect that I may be able to exercise properly without crippling myself, so fingers crossed!

Been really good today - had porridge for breakfast and then a salad for lunch and have a chicken stew in the slow cooker ready for dinner this evening and I feel great! I didn't have any cravings whatsoever. Can you tell I am feeling good?! I am so motivated it is amazing! :D

Wow check you out!! Could you get a swim hat? Would help with the hair thing I guess! Good on you for the gym I just can't fit it in with the kids but never mind x you can go for both of us lol

Yep - we can use telepathy or something... sure it will work ;-). To be honest I really don't have time to be doing anything else other than work at the moment, but I have just decided that it does make me feel good, so I am seriously just going to find the time! The good thing is that if my knees hold up I can do a bit of gentle running with the dog as well which obviously won't take up any more time as I am going to be out with her anyway! Part of my incentive with the gym as well is that it is costing me a fortune (that I don't have sadly) so it means that I don't want to be paying for something for no reason ;-).

As for the swim cap - I have got one but it doesn't do anything much at all (except for making me look gorgeous of course ;-))! Maybe there is one out there that works but I haven't found it yet! I have long thick hair which probably doesn't exactly help as they are all rather stretched! So, if anyone has any swim cap recommendations then I am all ears!

Yep - we can use telepathy or something... sure it will work ;-). To be honest I really don't have time to be doing anything else other than work at the moment, but I have just decided that it does make me feel good, so I am seriously just going to find the time! The good thing is that if my knees hold up I can do a bit of gentle running with the dog as well which obviously won't take up any more time as I am going to be out with her anyway! Part of my incentive with the gym as well is that it is costing me a fortune (that I don't have sadly) so it means that I don't want to be paying for something for no reason ;-).

As for the swim cap - I have got one but it doesn't do anything much at all (except for making me look gorgeous of course ;-))! Maybe there is one out there that works but I haven't found it yet! I have long thick hair which probably doesn't exactly help as they are all rather stretched! So, if anyone has any swim cap recommendations then I am all ears!

No recommendations sadly I need to find a bigger one for one of my boys he got a big head lol. Good on you making time, I enjoy the gym when I get there it's just the fitting it in thing. Maybe when the kids are bigger x how is your day going? I'm doing ok, had to collect one of the boys from school after a bump to the head so taken the opportunity and cooked up a ratatouille for dinner before I go to girls aloud concert :) trying to behave as out for food and plenty drinks on Friday x

How is the swimming going?!

Really well thanks - my body is feeling great although I seem to be stuck at the same weight! I weighed myself again on Thursday and 11st8 - it doesn't seem to matter what I do, there I stay! And other than starving myself, I am not sure what else I can do! I am going to weigh myself again this morning and see how it is looking - I am hoping that at least some more has come off!

Oops I pressed send to early! How are you getting on? Are you managing to cut out the dairy and is it making a difference?

Well I weighed myself and I was lying - I am 11st7 this morning!! So I guess that is still good!

It's definitely going down. Have seen a few people say that if can take a while to adjust. I've been a nightmare tbh am massively bloated and fat but have pulled myself back together from Saturday and done strict p1. I'm out Friday but just drink and Saturday friends but am cooking Thd p2 friendly and after that am keeping my social life clear of food for a bit to sort myself out. Given myself a great big kick up the bum have 23 weeks to v festival and that's when I want to be back at comfortable weight x

Did p1 til Friday, had drinks fri night-although that was all, and it was vodka/soda which was best-dont drink red wine.

Been lazy Saturday and today (it IS Mother's Day). Back on p1 Tom. Still have heavy legs/tired eyes.

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back