starting properly tomorrow

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Little Miss Determined, 31 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Little Miss Determined

Little Miss Determined Skinny here I come!!

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    and a little bit nervous I hope this doesn't lead me to binge i have had problems with that in the past and then purge afterwards hey gotta be honest if i want help and heres meant to be the support!! I have been battling with issues for the past 10 years and now the last issue is my weight i just hope you lot can help in someway :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi and a big MM welcome :)
    SW is a great plan because you don't have the feeling of guilt after eating a 'big' meal, and I imagine guilt could have caused some of your issues with bingeing and purging. I used to binge, but find that with SW, because the meals are so satisfying, I don't feel I need to- my bingeing used to be because I restricted my diet too much.
    Anyway, we're a good bunch on here, lots of people to help you,
    Good luck on your journey :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.