1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

starting properly tomorrow

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Little Miss Determined, 31 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Little Miss Determined

Little Miss Determined Skinny here I come!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    and a little bit nervous I hope this doesn't lead me to binge i have had problems with that in the past and then purge afterwards hey gotta be honest if i want help and heres meant to be the support!! I have been battling with issues for the past 10 years and now the last issue is my weight i just hope you lot can help in someway :eek:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi and a big MM welcome :)
    SW is a great plan because you don't have the feeling of guilt after eating a 'big' meal, and I imagine guilt could have caused some of your issues with bingeing and purging. I used to binge, but find that with SW, because the meals are so satisfying, I don't feel I need to- my bingeing used to be because I restricted my diet too much.
    Anyway, we're a good bunch on here, lots of people to help you,
    Good luck on your journey :) x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.