Starting Save & Slim today!

So, today I am starting Save & Slim. I REALLY, REALLY want this to work. I know when my weaknesses crop up but not sure how to ignore/overcome them.

Evenings are the worst. I just think 'oohh I fancy a glass of wine, or I'm just peckish for something' because I really feel I have a craving so any tips on how to overcome those kinds of feelings would be great!

I do have a new motivation and that is the fact that DH is in the process of negotiating a new job in Australia and I don't want to arrive in a new country fat! We have to find a new house, new schools for the kids and make new friends. I know I would feel more comfortable doing all of that being half my current size. Not sure how much I can lose in three months but fingers crossed!

:D

Hi,

I have also ordered it and am starting on Monday, am excited to give it a go but afraid of mucking it all up.
Good Luck, check back and let me know how you are getting on!

Trisha - how are you getting on? I've really struggled this week and I'm using today as a new threshold with it being a new week to get going! I feel like a car that keeps needing jump started to finally get it started once and for all!!

Back