1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Starting Save & Slim today!

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by Fruitysunshine, 6 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Fruitysunshine

Fruitysunshine Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save
    So, today I am starting Save & Slim. I REALLY, REALLY want this to work. I know when my weaknesses crop up but not sure how to ignore/overcome them.

Evenings are the worst. I just think 'oohh I fancy a glass of wine, or I'm just peckish for something' because I really feel I have a craving so any tips on how to overcome those kinds of feelings would be great!

I do have a new motivation and that is the fact that DH is in the process of negotiating a new job in Australia and I don't want to arrive in a new country fat! We have to find a new house, new schools for the kids and make new friends. I know I would feel more comfortable doing all of that being half my current size. Not sure how much I can lose in three months but fingers crossed!

:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Trisha10

Trisha10 Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(2.98%)
    Diet:
    paul mckenna
    Hi,

I have also ordered it and am starting on Monday, am excited to give it a go but afraid of mucking it all up.
    Good Luck, check back and let me know how you are getting on!

4. Fruitysunshine

Fruitysunshine Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save
    Trisha - how are you getting on? I've really struggled this week and I'm using today as a new threshold with it being a new week to get going! I feel like a car that keeps needing jump started to finally get it started once and for all!!

5. moo64

moo64 Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.09%)
    With regards to cravings, I go for a walk and ring my Mum! Or put on some loud music and jump around the room. I figure at least that way, even if I still have cravings for something when I'm done I've already burnt it off!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.