starting slim and save help!!

ILUVFOOD

hi i am starting slim and save meal placement...i am on day 6 and i have no tbeen able to stick to it 100 %...i also have 3 kids/partner to cook for so it can be tempting to nibble here and there on something!! i am trying deperately to starve!! (i am on a shake brekky, bar dinner and veggy soup for supper)

i weigh over 11stones and want to loose 3 stones as i am very short and petite at the moment i look like a round ball.

I'll move this to S&S for you :)

It sounds like you are having 3 packs a day. If so then you need to think about adding 100g of chicken or white fish in order to make sure that your body is getting enough protein (otherwise you might have muscle wastage). Along with the 200g of certain vegetables you can have a day that makes anoer meal. You might find it easier to stick to 100% too.

Hi i have 3 kids too and am newish to s&s. Ive started to have my protein & veg at dinner time with family. Even hubby cant believe i can eat this on s&s as it jus looks like a regular dinner without the carbs. Hubby had an indian 2nite & it didnt even phase me as id jus finished cajun chicken with broc & cauliflower followed by a choc truffle bar & coke zero. There are some great ideas on this site so have a good read thru & good luck xx

I'm a nanny, I really struggle when cooking for the kids at 5pm as I would usually eat some of their food... then go home and have a meal as well! Now I have a bar everyday, I chop it up really thin and nibble a bit every time I'm tempted!

I have one child still at home , but Im a childminder , so Im giving them food from breakfast until teatime , plus snacks , some days it feels like Im constantly feeding someone so I can understand the frustration

Back