starting slim and save on 12 oct ,

deepu

hi ,i am new to slim and save,anyone lost weight with this diet.need buddies for support,.anyone like to join in

Hi I'm new too. :)

I have to admit the first few days were really difficult but today, day 5, I woke up with more energy than I've had in a while. Ive found the meals and bars have been my saviours - I hope you like them as much as I do.

Welcome, and good luck!

thank you guys,i am on day 2 today.all is well yet.having little headache today.banana bar is really nice but bit small.lollll

Hello all, I am starting tomorrow! Not sure how I will manage but am feeling hopefull....have been on here for the last few days to get inspiration and am hoping to come here for support when I am struggling. Good luck to everybody!

it might a little but its possible you can cope with it, i think the heavier you are the more carbs your body can take but dont take my word for it im not 100% sure xx

Well a lot of people take 4 days to get into ketosis and if you had a few too many carbs yesterday because of the biscuits it might take a little longer. If you do have a weak moment have an extra pack that day. Failing that reach for protein because things like biscuits are the worst things to have on a low carb VLCD.

Hopefully day 4 will show you are in ketosis. You will certainly notice the difference when the hunger pangs are gone.

all got messed up,feeling very low.cant get stick to it.eat carbs today,too many.need motivation.anybody ready to help me,cant go pass todays without eating food.HELP

Trouble is you absolutely have to cut out carbs to get into ketosis. Maybe have a few protein based days leaving carbs out of the equation to drive your carb cravings down a bit and then try again?

was ok for two days ,i need to try again from 2marrow.i checked my self today from boots weighin mechine ,i am 12 st 5lb.i think it got messed up bcoz i was checking ketostix again and again and cant find me in ketosis.got discouraged .will try again.i got 10 weeks till family function .need to look good.

No real point in checking for ketosis really. When I start off I check at the end of days 2, 3 and 4 and then I don't bother as if you keep to plan once you're in you just don't go out. Some people don't check at all. When you are in ketosis you just sort of know. And it's likely that it will take you 4 days to get into ketosis and only if you stick to the plan.

If you eat normal food tonight stick to protein like plain chicken or fish and some veggies (not potatoes or other starchy vegs). This will help you get into ketosis when you try again.

Good luck.

Back