Starting Slimfast 28.11.07

headdown

Well I have bit the bullett!!! Been out at lunch time and stocked up on slimfast products, I'm gonna give it till xmas and see how I get on, If i succeed I will continue.. If not it's back to WW or cambridge...

My plan is as follows: - I will have slimfast for breakfast and lunch with a morning snack of shapers crisps at 80 calories a bag and afternoon snack of fruit. Healthy evening meal and then a low cal treat as my 100 cal snack.

I do have a lot of weight to loose so Ithink sticking with 3 snacks a day will be fine.

I get weighed at a WW group on a Saturday morning so i will continue to do this and then i have a small treat on a saturday night, normally a healthy meal but a few alcoholic drinks.

Sunday I will have my sunday dinner as normal but with 2 slimfast.

I will post regular and let everyone know how I get on...

Day one seems to be going ok.

I have had a smoothie for brekkie then a snack of fruit then a bar for lunch and have just had a packet of low cal crisps. Will be having a ww meal tonight and veggies so should be on track. Also had 3 litres of water.

Hope I last the night ok!!

Going ok. Only lost a pound at weigh in on saturday morning but I only started slim fast on wednesday. And since the previous saturday up until the wednesday I eat loads, I must have put 3 pounds on then..

I will update next monday, my ww class is cancelled on a saturday morning till after the new year... So i think i will weigh in on my own scales at home.

Back