Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting Slimfast 28.11.07

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by headdown, 27 November 2007 Social URL.

1. headdown

headdown Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.49%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well I have bit the bullett!!! Been out at lunch time and stocked up on slimfast products, I'm gonna give it till xmas and see how I get on, If i succeed I will continue.. If not it's back to WW or cambridge...

My plan is as follows: - I will have slimfast for breakfast and lunch with a morning snack of shapers crisps at 80 calories a bag and afternoon snack of fruit. Healthy evening meal and then a low cal treat as my 100 cal snack.

I do have a lot of weight to loose so Ithink sticking with 3 snacks a day will be fine.

I get weighed at a WW group on a Saturday morning so i will continue to do this and then i have a small treat on a saturday night, normally a healthy meal but a few alcoholic drinks.

Sunday I will have my sunday dinner as normal but with 2 slimfast.

I will post regular and let everyone know how I get on...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. headdown

headdown Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.49%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Day one seems to be going ok.

I have had a smoothie for brekkie then a snack of fruit then a bar for lunch and have just had a packet of low cal crisps. Will be having a ww meal tonight and veggies so should be on track. Also had 3 litres of water.

Hope I last the night ok!!

4. longtobeslim

longtobeslim Full Member

Hi hows slimfast going?Lucyxx

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Just checking in - how's it going?? :)

6. headdown

headdown Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.49%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Going ok. Only lost a pound at weigh in on saturday morning but I only started slim fast on wednesday. And since the previous saturday up until the wednesday I eat loads, I must have put 3 pounds on then..

I will update next monday, my ww class is cancelled on a saturday morning till after the new year... So i think i will weigh in on my own scales at home.

7. longtobeslim

longtobeslim Full Member

Dont forget to let us know how you go on.Lucyxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.