Starting sns tomorrow Huge amount of weigh to lose!

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Well ive decided to try alim n save again starting tomorrow, i did it about 5 yrs ago and had some good results but gave up after a bad weekend away, anyway just weighed myself and im 22st 2 lbs! gutted but im so determined i know i will have a good loss the first week and that will spur me on, im 5ft 10 so ideally for my height i have about 11st to lose, but taking it one day at a time. will get around to making a blog too as i think that will help me x:wave_cry:

So 2 shakes down and 3 pints of water down feeling really good it hungry but I know it's early days! I don't work arm I have a 7 month old who I spend all at home with,I have myself in a rut atm I don't go out unless completely necessary so my sim this week is to get out the front door!!! I'm also cold as hell!!!

Day one was fine not hungry at all just a cold feeling, day 2 has been another good one not as much water today so I need to keep on top of that, I know I shouldn't but I weighed myself this evening and scales are showing a -7 loss already! Won't weigh again now until my official Monday weigh in as I don't want to jinx things, had a lovely 2 hr walk today with the girls, slow paced but managed to get out and get fresh air and I've been a lot happier today! He's to day 3!!

It sounds like you have your hands quite full with your little one and I too tend not to go out as much as what I would like to. I always get invited to work parties and doo's but i always decline the invitation and make up some stupid made-up reason of why I can't go. I make up that I have to go visit family or friends as an excuse.
I need to get myself into better shape so that I can go out and feel confident around others because at the moment I feel like a frumpy old woman. lol

Hey Lancs girl. I think I remember you. :D

Hi Lancs Girl,

I'm not sure where you are in Lancs, but KateR is in your area. Like you she's tall (5'9 - I think) and she recently wrote on her dusty that she has gained so much weight that her BMI is near 40. I know she's ordered a diet program and has sought support through her GP. I think the two of you might make good diet buddies - as you have similar amounts to lose and live in the same region. She is hoping to do a 90 day focused plan, go on holiday (fortunately she doesn't gain on holiday) and then come back and focus again. She is hoping to start ASAP - she is waiting on her diet plan. You could visit her diary and introduce yourself.

Good luck - as you know from before the first few days are the hardest. Once you're past those and in ketosis it gets easier (as long as you stick to it - once your carb consume you go withdrawals all over again . . . at least I do).

Back