starting soon - just curious

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Lisa D, 19 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Lisa D

Lisa D Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi all

I used to do ww about 4 years ago but only did it for a couple of months. I have since tried various diets but cant stick to any. I have decided to return to ww and try pro points.

I am currently 11st 3lb and want to lose 1st 7lb, does anyone else have similar stats to me, if so just wondered how much u r losing in an average week?

Sorry for rambling :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

Hi Lisa,

I have more to loose that you (lots more) but I'm told, and from what I can remember about diets like these is that you loose on average a sensible 1.5lb per. week (but I am sure someone will correct me if incorect), you kinda loose more in the first week, and people with more to loose might have bigger losses the first few weeks.

Does this help?

I am there for my first week on Wednesday if you need a 'newbie - let's get that first stone off' partner :)

4. Aurlay26

Aurlay26 Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im 5ft 3 and started a week and a half ago at 12 stone 4lbs :( i have had one weigh in and lost 5lbs. My aim is 10 stone
    lost motivation yesterday and had a bag of thorntons toffee, oh dear! back on it today though

Good Luck!!

5. Lisa D

Lisa D Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thank you for replying, want to hurry up and start now. Good luck :)

6. smirnoff

smirnoff Overweight or undertall?!

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi lisa

i'm a bit heavier than you (currently 11 st 8.5) but the same height! i am on 29 pp per day and am finding it the best diet i have tried in recent years and the weight is coming off slowly (ignore the 0.5lb blip yesterday lol)

good luck, propoints is much better than any of the previous weight watchers plans in my opinion xx

7. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - I started at 12st 3lb and have lost an average of 1lb a week which is fine by me. I'd rather do something which I think I could live with long term.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.