• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting Soon!

Yes i think you should know that the mint chocolate shakes are to die for :D Good luck both of you on the CD there is alot more to choose from on CD. Hope to see you around more on the site :D xxxx

yep there are alot of nice things on CD. I am just having some sparkling water in a wine glass with some water flavouring hehe!! Its my weekend treat :p Its so nice your doing the CD diet together, i bet you both give each other loads of support which is GREAT!! You better be saving you will be spending alot of money on new clothes :p hehe!!

Oooo we're both excited to try this diet .
we are on lipotrim at the moment and its reali bad. we crashed tonight
and had a small breakfast bowl of pasta and tuna mix it was AMAZIN haha !
Have you 2 ever fell off the wagen

xxx

Not fell off , no

I've had the odd niblet off food every now and then but that ain't falling off LOL although to some people it is

Cd is good!!!! But very testing LOL

My dog died on Monday night i was so upset on tuesday i had been cryin all day and made myself sick and dizzy, i ended up having a SS+ day instead. Apart from that no but it just just week 2 lol. I did LL for 9weeks and did not break it once :D hehe!! xxx

Welcome and good luck Melkoo18 :)

It's so funny. I started LT on Monday by Friday I was on CD!! There are quite a few switching this week!! I really didn't like LT. I feel so much better already being on CD for a day!! Hope to chat more in the coming weeks. Xx