starting SS tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bikini, 27 March 2010 Social URL.

1. bikini

bikini Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Im starting CD on SS tomorrow, at the moment, I weigh 19st exactly, i have to lose 112lbs to get to my goal which i have set for November, but i have a holiday the begining of August and was wondering how much i could lose by then? im hoping to be around 12-13 stone, is this realistic?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi and welcome to the forum and the diet :) CD is a great plan and if you can stick out the first week or two , which are tough , then the time and the weight .. just fly :)
    well the average is a stone amonth .. so you can loose at least 4 stone in 4 months , although I lost 5 in 4 months .. so its possible you could get to about 14 stone :)

4. LeaPJ

LeaPJ Perseverance is key

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Good luck hun xx

5. Daisydee

Daisydee FAT CELLS HAVE MEMORY!!!

Hi there

I wish you good luck - I am on Day 6 and so glad the first week is nearly done! I gives great motivation to get in to week 2 and continue.

Look forward to see your posts as to how you are getting on - I have a specific May goal that I am working towards!

Daisy

6. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am restarting tomorrow as well, good luck :D I think you could lose between 4-5 stone

7. louisa83

louisa83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(8.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck failed restart today. I'm also going to start tomorrow.My best advice to you is to not worry about the numbers too much just take it day by day. Take care of the pounds and the stones will look after it's self x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.