Starting SS tomorrow

britts

I received my case of chocolate shakes today, which I thought was surprisingly fast -only took 2 days with standard shipping! I will be attempting my first day of SS tomorrow (Saturday). I have to admit that I am a little nervous. The only thing I can compare it to is being at the top of a steep hill on a roller coaster. I'm nervous about the ride down, and I know that once I start I won't be able to stop. But once I'm at the end, I'll be glad I went through with it.

Aww don't be nervous!!

You may want to add other flavours though or you'll get bored ;) I have favourites from time to time but they do pass! :p

The journey is really empowering in my experience. I have been on CD in the past, and did SS, I got down a few stone and then fell off the wagon! I haven't tried again till now as have been trying to 'do it myself' which I've finally admitted I can't!! lol

CD has again reminded me I can lose weight without any hick ups! :D If you stick 100% to whichever plan you choose, you WILL lose weight, it's as simple as that :) just look around you for the inspiration in the next few days till you are in ketosis :)

Good luck! I look forward to congratulating your on your weight loss next week! :D

Good luck! I think you will find that it works surprisingly well. I've also found that if you take a small spoonful of peppermint flavoring and add it to your shake, it tastes very nice. Also, mix your shakes with ice, it definitely makes the FFL taste much better!

I actually like the chocolate shake. Well, I do now, at first I thought "How in the heck am I going to drink this 3x a day?!?". I'm weary of ordering any other flavors because I don't want to be stuck with them if I hate them. That's what happened with the tomato soup flavor, I could only get halfway through my cup before having to throw the rest away. Maybe after a few weeks on SS I'll give the soup another try ... maybe it will taste ok since I won't have any other food to compare it to!

I only have the choi, choc mint, peanut bar and a/c porridge. Thought I would get bored but I would rather stick to ones I like than force down ones I'm not keen on.

Don't be scared, it's exciting! Good luck :)

I'm weary of ordering any other flavors because I don't want to be stuck with them if I hate them. That's what happened with the tomato soup flavor, I could only get halfway through my cup before having to throw the rest away.

That's how I felt about the Super Oats (porridge). Fortunately, I'd only ordered one can of the stuff. But it was absolutely terrible and I couldn't gag it down, even when I put cinnamon on it.

I tried several times and just gave up!

Back