Starting SW again...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by holiday-dieter, 2 July 2011 Social URL.

1. holiday-dieter

holiday-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(29.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Rejoining SW on Monday after failing when I joined in April! If anyone has any tips they'd be greatly apprechiated, I have lots to lose and it seems so daunting at the minute! University has made me pile on the pounds :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tillysouth

tillysouth Enter your zip code here

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(25.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for starting again. My tip would be to keep going. If you have a bad week, just put it behind you and get back on the plan. Your motivation will come back and you will be glad that you are still trying. I look forward to hearing about your successes.

4. nataby

nataby Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done on re-joining, that is the hardest part! Keep going no matter what is the best advice that I have been given and at times tha feels impossible but I guess it is true....you only fail if you give up!

Good luck!

5. Diamond Daisy

Diamond Daisy Full Member

Well done for going back! I've just rejoined after a very successful journey and then lots of failed attempts! I think i always end up too cocky and cheat too much, i dont need to weigh this, i know how much 28g are etc. This time it's back to basics, weighing everything, writing it down, synning before I eat - its no good after!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.