Starting SW at home................

JBJLOVER

Hi all, have done SW and WW before, but totally skint so gonna try on me own, well hubby will be doing it too.

Got shock of my life this morn wi and scales were bang on 15ST...........so here goes. Think i'm gonna do extra easy.........but will prob be on here with lots of annoying things to ask, lol.

Properly starting sun morn, as on hols this week with hubby and DD, but have been out for bike ride this morn, but did end up having pub lunch.

I also have a good incentive , my sis is 40 7 weeks this friday........so would defo love a stone off for that.....any more would be a bonus!!!!!

So hi from me :talk017:

Good luck... I joined SW for a 6 week course struggled a bit to get to group because of lifestyle, but apart from that found the sw rep not as helpful as you are led to believe :(
anyway she has now left but I am going to continue on my own.. I am finding it very slow going -8lbs in as many weeks but overall am happy as it is going the right way...

Cheers guys, sat with sw mag and books i got a year ago from class this morn!!!!

Back