Starting SW from home - any tips!?

Hi All

I have acquired some SW books from a friend who didn't need them anymore, so am going to attempt SW from home!

Am i right in thinking you can eat 5-15 syns a day - no matter what your starting weight? I was thinking if I stick to 10 a day that sounds about right (I am 5ft6 and 12stone 10)

I am going to try a mix of green and red days (EE sounds TOO easy to me!!)

Does anyone have any beginner tips?! I am going to trawl this forum but couldn't seem to find a thread for beginners!

x

I've recently joined SW and they suggested 10 syns a day, as you thought. I don't know about Red and Green as they suggest everyone starts on EE. EE is working for me as I'm roughly losing 3 lbs a week. Don't know if that's helpful?

You might think EE is too easy but it works in the exact same way as the other two as long as you stick to the rules. Since your doing yourself EE may be easier as there is more support on here and other sites like facebook etc for it.
Most important thing for me is making sure a 1/3 of my meal is superfree foods and I've just stopped bringing syned foods into the house if they aint here I cant eat them :D

Back