Starting TFR tomorrow - Nervous

LaurenMo

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post - I start Liptrim TFR tomorrow, and i am Very Very nervous. Im 17 stone and 5ft 10. I am looking to loose 5 stone!

I hope with all my heart i can do it..

I haven't even started this yet and i already feel inspired with all your posts.

:wave_cry: xxx

There is nothning to be nervous about - you will love it and find Lipotrim so liberating. It is the best and easiest thing I have ever done with regard to losing weight.
Good luck and use this forum to keep in touch as you will find loads of good advice and support here.
Well done for making the decision to start! x

Hey hun.... My advice to you is make sure you get your water down you and get yourself involved in this forum....

Week 1 is tough..... but with a bit of determination and lots of distractions (This site is great for that) you'll get through....

Set yourself up a diary and have a mooch about!!!

Any questions or problems just jump on here!!! We all help each other!! x

No panic, there are plenty of people in the same boat here on the forum and are more than happy to give you advice, been there done that and am doing it again after havin 2babies... IT WORKS

Thank you so much,

Ok so I start tomorrow so do I have something really yummy for dinner to night or something really healthy to get myself used to it?!?!

Also can I still go gym etc in TFR?

Thanks again

Oh i dunno but i do know if it were me id have a chicken vindaloo or curry or something, followed by a bottle of wine becuz youl be off it for a while enjoy what ever you take

I was 19st 13lbs and lost 7st and a few lb so it does work, check out my profile album

Thank you so much,

Ok so I start tomorrow so do I have something really yummy for dinner to night or something really healthy to get myself used to it?!?!

Also can I still go gym etc in TFR?

Thanks again
Give it a couple of weeks for your body to catch up with the low cal.... then if you feel up to it go for it!!!

As for the food..... have your favourite meal would be my advice!!! x

hey well done for taking the first step to your new life! Ive fount LT to be amazing and so long as you can just stick the first week out you will be just fine, and as the girls above have just said there will always be someone here to talk or help xx

Well done for making the start. Like you I was really apprehensive but it really is the best thing I have done. I didn't find the first week too bad and I have tons of energy and the weight has just dropped off. Like others have said it really is the easiest diet as you know you cannot eat anything. Make sure you drink plenty of water. Best of Luck.

I had my dinner and a glass off juice so tucked up in bed ready for tomorrow.

Got weighed today and I have to loose 5 stone.. I am currently 17 stone.

How much water are you allowed?? Also what's the best shake that I can have tomorrow to get me started?? Is there set times I should have the milk shake?? Am sorry for all the questions, just want this to work that's all x X

I start tfr tomorrow too. Good luck and i look forward to reading your progress!

Ah yeah let's do it!!

Good luck.. x

I'm planning to start AGAIN tomorrow too, we can go through our journey together. Good luck girls

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LaurenMo said:
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post - I start Liptrim TFR tomorrow, and i am Very Very nervous. Im 17 stone and 5ft 10. I am looking to loose 5 stone!

I hope with all my heart i can do it..

I haven't even started this yet and i already feel inspired with all your posts.

:wave_cry: xxx

My first day was yesterday after a 5 week break !! After coming back from holiday I slipped

I think the first week is hard but once your through it , it becomes the norm I was only on lipotrim for 5 weeks looseing 24lb
Some have much better losses than me that's just an example of what you could loose !!

I will say water wares water drink loads stops the headaches feeling dizzy etc good luck and if you need anything ppl on here are so supportive xxx

Just about to have my first shake at my desk... what's the best one to have?? How much water with it to get me going? X

250 ml is what you should do :0)

I only get chocolate lol , good luck !! Xxx

I only get chocolate too. Vanilla sometimes warm, mixed with a spoon of coffee witha sweetener is ok too. I prefer to make mine thinner with more water. it doesnt really make a difference i dont think as long as you get it in ya! xx

Back