Starting TFR tomorrow - Nervous

hey! day one almost done, i hope you girls found it ok. It was easier then i thought it would be but still a struggle!

dee..... about these cookies!! .... cant get the damn things to set haha! xx

Which shake is the best is really down to your own tastes. I start my day with a vanilla shake and end with the chocolate (my favourite) or the soup if it is cold! I also make my shakes with a pint of water mainly because I misread the instructions in the first week but I prefer them that way and it increases my water intake. You need to drink between 2 and 4 litres of water a day. Good luck!

Oh and an electric whisk - lumpy strawberry shakes yuk!!!!

Oh i just stay to the choc, the strawberry is ok and the vanilla isnt nice for me... Happy enough to stay with the choc for now, how are you all getting on

Rickard71 said:
Oh i just stay to the choc, the strawberry is ok and the vanilla isnt nice for me... Happy enough to stay with the choc for now, how are you all getting on

Lordy I dont know how you can stick to just one flavour that is epic :) xx

Hey everyone. Only had one shake yesterday as was to sacred to try another one. I went to bed at 7 as I had a big head ache. But today is a new day. I am never ever hungry in the mornings but now I'm starving.. wish me luck cause I was very down after yesterday and not liking the shake x x I managed to have 3 litres of water x x

LaurenMo said:
Hey everyone. Only had one shake yesterday as was to sacred to try another one. I went to bed at 7 as I had a big head ache. But today is a new day. I am never ever hungry in the mornings but now I'm starving.. wish me luck cause I was very down after yesterday and not liking the shake x x I managed to have 3 litres of water x x

I'd def push for more water if you get headaches , that happened yo me too

Try make sure you have your shakes as the calorie intake is very low indeed nd the one with water isn't enough

Hope you have a better day today :)

Try tinkering with the amount of water you add to the shake lovey. I found the texture/consistency made a big difference!

Also, have you tried the other flavours? I did my first week on just Strawberry because I don't much like chocolate flavoured things (except chocolate :8855:), can't stand chicken soup and was told that the vanilla was yucky!

The following week I was DESPERATE for a change and so I got a sachet of each to try. And I liked them all!

Now I have a vanilla shake in my coffee in the morning to make a yummy vanilla latte. I alternate between soup and strawberry ice at lunchtimes and end the day with hot choc.

The biggest surprise was the soup! Better than any chicken cup-a- soup I've ever had. :D

Keep up your water and DON'T skip any more shakes....you'll make yourself ill.

OMG I sound like my mother! :confused:

Take care sweetheart

Dx

Lauren. Liz and Optimist- well done you've made a big decisiuon to start and it's not an easy one. You have done the right thing looking for support and you all have each other starting the same day which is great.

Drink plenty of water, get a few early nights this week and set yourself mini goals and plan what your reward will be for each to break the journey up.

There are some great posts about how to make week one fly in and how to keep yourself motivated as well as our non scale victories thread which is always great to read when you have a bad day!

I kept a blog to start with and recorded how I felt everyday and it really helped me to get through those early weeks. And when weigh in comes round you'll be so motivated! I am into week 5 now and I find I don't need my blog as much, but I always come on here for support! Mini goals are the way forward. Xx

I can only stomach the chocolate shakes...I find the other ones are tooo sweet for my taste. Drinking more water always helps me get over most things :) x x x

Trueleame said:
I can only stomach the chocolate shakes...I find the other ones are tooo sweet for my taste. Drinking more water always helps me get over most things :) x x x

Me too :)

Try the chicken soup if you haven't already. It's good for a savory change.

I make my shakes with a pint of water as I like the texture and it increases my water intake. You need to make sure you have all 3 shakes as it helps fill you up and stops you being hungry and it gives you all the nutrients you need. You could try the flapjacks but I'm one of the sad few who likes them - they really are an aquired taste and texture!!

Back