Starting the diet on Wednesday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by toptooty77, 26 March 2011 Social URL.

1. toptooty77

toptooty77 Full Member

I'm starting the diet on Wednesday I have 5 stone to loose. I'm a bit scared as I don't have much will power is it really hard to stick to?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hugeherbo

hugeherbo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.88%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck, it gets easier after the first couple of days

4. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I've got 10 stone to lose and it is daunting but it was the best decision I have ever made, The only way to do this diet is stick to it 100% and change your way of thinking about food, this diet works as long as you do what you are meant to do. If necessary modify it slightly for you, e.g I still have a little skimmed milk whilst on sole source and it means that the diet keeps working for me.

It can be hard to stick to but remember you have a journey that you are starting on and that you have chosen to be on, the diet is a choice and a good one! Good luck to you and jeep us posted we're here if you need us! Xxx

5. puzzles

puzzles Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck!

I've known people with awful will power who have failed miserably at other diets *points to self* succeed with this one but do try and be positive, try to think that you CAN and WILL do it because it matters and will make you happy in the long run! Xxx

6. toptooty77

toptooty77 Full Member

Thanks to everyone for there support and advice. Are you allowed soda water and sparkling? X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.