Starting the diet on Wednesday

toptooty77

I'm starting the diet on Wednesday I have 5 stone to loose. I'm a bit scared as I don't have much will power is it really hard to stick to?

Good luck, it gets easier after the first couple of days

I've got 10 stone to lose and it is daunting but it was the best decision I have ever made, The only way to do this diet is stick to it 100% and change your way of thinking about food, this diet works as long as you do what you are meant to do. If necessary modify it slightly for you, e.g I still have a little skimmed milk whilst on sole source and it means that the diet keeps working for me.

It can be hard to stick to but remember you have a journey that you are starting on and that you have chosen to be on, the diet is a choice and a good one! Good luck to you and jeep us posted we're here if you need us! Xxx

Good luck!

I've known people with awful will power who have failed miserably at other diets *points to self* succeed with this one but do try and be positive, try to think that you CAN and WILL do it because it matters and will make you happy in the long run! Xxx

Back