Starting the exante diet (please help)

steelcity

:wave_cry:Hey everyone...im paul...starting the exante diet today(30/01/2010)start weight 17st 8pounds...wanna get down to 12/13 stone asap soooo better get started...any advice? please comment here thanks all...Paul:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Paul!

Your start weight is exactly the same as mine was - I started on Dec 4th. My advice to you is just do it. This is the best diet I have ever done and I have done quite a few. Mostly calorie counting diets, not VLCDs, but I would lose 2/3 stone and then put it back on and some.

Exante is fantastic for me. I have four children to feed, but I don't have to think about what I am going to eat or how much, I just shake, bar and soup and I'm done. Not to say I haven't been tempted to stray, I have been tempted and I have strayed - we are only human. But straight back on it and the weight loss is fantastic week after week.

The way I do it:

1st meal at 12
2nd meal at 4
3rd meal at 8

I can cope without anything in the morning apart from my black tea, coffee or water. Just try to stick to it, when Ketosis kicks in, the hunger is not so bad. Just take it a day at a time and you'll soon be looking back thinking 'How did I lose all that?'

Good luck and keep in touch!

thanks guys that defenatly boosted my get up and go....well done on u both for doing well,,,quak-how long did it take to lose 5stone? do u exercise etc? px

Hi Paul
I have lost about a stone per month on average, the only real exercise I have done throughout is walking the dog, but at a good pace and up quite a few hills. Good luck.

Back