Step 1 Sole Source + Starting this journey to be a thinner and more active mummy!

LOL you are so right Sherrie, Lotte you are spot on we are still losing lol i'm not that good I just wanna eat... We have done fab tho my scale said 12.12 this morning so I am losing despite totally over eating yesterday however today is a new day lol

Too true girlies!!! I had my WI today and lost 5lbs this week!!! I am so glad I didn't listen to all the gremlins in my head this week, safe to say they have been well and truly evicted after seeing my weight loss for this week! You girls both get weighed tomorrow is that right? x x x

Too true girlies!!! I had my WI today and lost 5lbs this week!!! I am so glad I didn't listen to all the gremlins in my head this week, safe to say they have been well and truly evicted after seeing my weight loss for this week! You girls both get weighed tomorrow is that right? x x x

Thursday lunchtime for me this week Sherrie and am hoping some of your good weigh in karma will come my way - On my scales I've been 12 13 still Satuday - will be over the moon if I make it into the 12s ............. How you doing Fifi?

Well done Lotte, thats what my scales said this morning but my consultants said 12st11lbs! Also, for a few weeks now, my scales at home have only budged 2lbs (within a week) but this week they moved 4lbs so I was majorly excited haha.

Looking forward to seeing how you both get on x x x

Hey ladies hope you are all well im soooooo chuffed for you both.. I went to the GP for my depo and got weight she then said 12lb 8???? I was like WHAT!! do you find your consultant scale to be a bit over or is it just mine or maybe my GP scales is off although saying that my scale says 12.11 this morning very confusing lol

So I am in a spot of bother my consultant had to go away so no WI this week and i have no products either she now asked me to come in next Tuesday this is gonna so screw me over wahhhhh

Hey ladies hope you are all well im soooooo chuffed for you both.. I went to the GP for my depo and got weight she then said 12lb 8???? I was like WHAT!! do you find your consultant scale to be a bit over or is it just mine or maybe my GP scales is off although saying that my scale says 12.11 this morning very confusing lol

So I am in a spot of bother my consultant had to go away so no WI this week and i have no products either she now asked me to come in next Tuesday this is gonna so screw me over wahhhhh

Hmmm ... that's a pain, what are you going to do?

Your consultant has left you in the lurch without any shakes? Thats terrible! Go onto the website, put in your postcode and search for another consultant in your area, explain what has happened and someone should be bale to fit you in to buy some more! And if I were you, I would stick with another consultant to ensure that this one doesn't do it again! I am in shock, she shouldn't leave you with no tools to carry on, you have spent good money on those products week after week and given her your custom! x x x

Dont get me wrong, there may be unforeseen circumstances around why she has had to go away, but she should have sorted an alternative for you. You are her customer and she should of looked after you x

It really pissed me off to be honest, she then text me saying drink lots of water and stay away from carbs ugh how unhelpful..

That is unbelievable! Change consultant chick, that is so unprofessional! Check out the website, when you add your postcode in they give you the names and contact details of every consultant in your area. Dont be lining her pockets with any more of your money! x x x

I've got spare - do you want me to send you some?

I've got spare - do you want me to send you some?

Aww thank you Lotte, I tried a few consultants it seems they're either not around or no longer accepting new clients non has called back :/ I think ill just ride the waves and see how I get on not what I needed its a total motivation killer ugh

Aww thank you Lotte, I tried a few consultants it seems they're either not around or no longer accepting new clients non has called back :/ I think ill just ride the waves and see how I get on not what I needed its a total motivation killer ugh

Really? Can post in the morning? Although I suppose the earliest they'd get to you is Monday? If you change your mind, text me before 9.00 in the morning - will send you my mobile no. It's really no problem... ?

Hey ladies, so i'm totally out of whack for my June target unless a miracle happens and I suddenly lose 6lbs lol the good news is I haven't gained any so I guess that is something to be happy about, I am still stuck at 12st.11 on my scale.. I still have 10 days to go from today to tackle this and once I see the Consultant on Tuesday that gives me 1 week to shift some weight!! My sons Christening is on 29th I go dress shopping 2 days before so hopefully I can make it to my 12.5 mid goal before then arggggg i'm under pressure lol

Despite all this in the grand scheme of things we have all come such a long way in a very short time, I should be proud regardless of making my mid target or not I in fact can now fit in clothes I've had before having my son and my BMI is under 30!!! I can officially say I am super proud... Surviving this week with no products was a total motivation killer I actually felt like stopping there however I shall continue until i'm at my target!!

Hey ladies, so i'm totally out of whack for my June target unless a miracle happens and I suddenly lose 6lbs lol the good news is I haven't gained any so I guess that is something to be happy about, I am still stuck at 12st.11 on my scale.. I still have 10 days to go from today to tackle this and once I see the Consultant on Tuesday that gives me 1 week to shift some weight!! My sons Christening is on 29th I go dress shopping 2 days before so hopefully I can make it to my 12.5 mid goal before then arggggg i'm under pressure lol

Despite all this in the grand scheme of things we have all come such a long way in a very short time, I should be proud regardless of making my mid target or not I in fact can now fit in clothes I've had before having my son and my BMI is under 30!!! I can officially say I am super proud... Surviving this week with no products was a total motivation killer I actually felt like stopping there however I shall continue until i'm at my target!!

Go Fifi ! You are right to be chuffed to have stuck with it ... I bet you are looking forward to those shakes and bars big time !? My shopping day is next Friday - spanx at the ready Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww bless you Fifijoshie! Well done for staying strong despite having such a huge obstacle thrown at you! I hope you let your consultant know that it really threw you off track, she should definitely compensate you in some way? You will look stunning at your sons christening as like you said you have come such a long way and are still losing regardless of a slight stall.

I cant wait to go shopping girls!!! I dont know about diamonds but spanx are definitely a girls best friend lol x

Hey Ladies, im back in the game!! Got my products this morning and as an apology I got £10 lol so I WI today at 12st 9.8 which means I still lost 2lbs last week with no products.. I now have to lose 4lbs to make my target next week of 12.5! Can I do it?? fingers crossed I can I will be celebrating my 2st loss so far!! My next WI is next Thursday so lets see how I do... I have my spanxxxxx lol xx

Hey Ladies, im back in the game!! Got my products this morning and as an apology I got £10 lol so I WI today at 12st 9.8 which means I still lost 2lbs last week with no products.. I now have to lose 4lbs to make my target next week of 12.5! Can I do it?? fingers crossed I can I will be celebrating my 2st loss so far!! My next WI is next Thursday so lets see how I do... I have my spanxxxxx lol xx

Fabulous news Fifi ... Maybe you don't even need the products ?!!! GO GIRL

Gotta rush to work x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Amazing well done Fifijoshie! You lost more than me this week haha! x x x

Thank you girls, I don't feel I need the products but I like the motivation from the WI and being able to share it with you all much more inspiring knowing you have others with the same challenge aiming for similar goals. Well done Sherrie 1lb is better than none xx

Back