Step 1 Sole Source + Starting this journey to be a thinner and more active mummy!

Thanks babe. It certainly is :)

You definitely have your head in the game don't you! Its so good that you are focused enough to not feel the need to rely on the products, and to lose 2lb without them! You should be extremely proud! I know for sure that at the moment I do still need the products. I have to keep telling myself that I am 'ONLY HALF WAY THROUGH' because as much as its ok to get excited about fitting into new jeans, I also have to stay humble or I will go off track! My diets have to be regimental or I will fail miserably lol x x x

I totally understand I think my comfort is mostly due to me being a low carb diet sort of gal before trying Cambridge, I have been pretty crap the last few days I had meals out Tuesday and Wednesday I must admit I stuck to the protein and salads but because at home I am so regimental with not using oils and sticking to white fish and chicken when out I try different things. Back on track now though there is no way I could tell my mum I will not be out for her celebrations lol here here to the next 6 days!

Well done hun. Its ok to allow yourself these little extras if you are going to be disciplined at home :) x x x

Firstly - Sherrie I love that new picture !! I only lost a pound this week, but I am now going to be pretty much off Cambridge for 2 weeks eeeeekkkkkk!

I am off to Croatia on Tuesday with my bestie and as its an all expenses paid prize, I will be both eating and drinking - sensibly- but normally! I have been tormenting myself as to whether to stick to Cambridge, but I am not going to - I am going to eat and enjoy, but try to be good, and then just get back on the wagon after my hols !! I have two trips back to back but have booked myself in with my CDC on 9th July for a post hols WI and to get back in the zone - I will update you then with the damage !

Be good Fifi and Sherrie, I look forward to trying to catch up with you once I am back and you've streaked ahead :)

Thankyou Lotte. It was taken yesterday. I am really starting to see a change in my face shape so when I had my hair done on Thurs, I got a fringe! I felt I needed a change and I used to have to a fringe when I was a teen (Lily Allen style thick full fringe) and I loved it. But as the weight crept on over the years I never wanted to do anything with my hair/makeup that would draw attention to my face. So very insecure. But my confidence is coming back, hence the daring lip colour too haha!

I'm so excited for you to be going away Lotte. I bet you can't wait. If I was in your shoes I would not be doing CWP whilst away either. It would be a different story if you were only a few weeks in but your well underway and a little break is ok, especially as you are determined to get back on track as soon as your home. Its about fitting it into your life, not fitting your life around CWP. Have fun chick!!! x x x

Aww lotte have a great time!! Think of us while your having a whale of a time. My nan is visiting for 2 months from Wednesday and I know she will attempt to feed me up lol I love your new hair Sherrie its gorge xx

Hey ladies,

So its the week of my sons christening and I must admit I have been so crap, however I have not gained any I have until Thursday for my scales to drop to at least 12st 7 the maybe I can crack the other 2lbs by Saturday. Either way I am so proud of all of us, I cant believe how far we have come we have further to go but the journey was so much easier with the support here I can now say i'm half way although I think I will amend my goal weight to 11st because I have never been 10.5 and wouldn't want to start looking unwell and lose my curves lol

I am with you on that one Fifijoshie. I have not been 10st since I was 14 so I think I am going to see how I am at 11st7lbs and chose my goal weight then. Thankyou for the comment about my hair :) Still trying to get used to it haha. Have a lovely time with your family at your sons christening :) x x x

Good morning ladies!! Soooo my WI is suppose to be on Thursday but I will move it to tomorrow I have so much to do that its best to get it out of the way, I also did an at home WI and to my shock I am now 12.6 on both my digi scales WHAT!! ONLY 1 FREAKING LB off my mid goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was literally attempting hand stands LOL yayayayayaya...

Thats amazing Fifijoshie! Good girl! How amazing is that?! What day is your sons christening? I am confident another pound will be off by the time it comes around. In my eyes you have reached your goal. You have been sooo good these past 64 days, you are already a winner. Well done chick x x x

Thank you Sherrie, I had my WI and i'm now 12.6 so 3lb loss this week i'm very impressed considering I went out for a few meals and also had a shorter week.. I cannot believe I am at the mid goal!! only 1st 6 to go 11st arghhhhh how amazing is that!!

You are flying through this Fifijoshie! Well done babe. Thats amazing. Not long left now at all! 3lbs is brilliant. I lost 2lbs this week and am now 12st8lbs. So 2st5lbs lost so far, 1st 8lbs left for first goal of 11st but 2st 8lbs left for ultimate goal of 10st. Make sure you post a pic of yourself at your sons christening, cant wait to see! x x x

Hello Ladies,

My sons Christening was amazing he was such a little gentleman lol.. Saying that I was very naughty I HAD CAKE!! restarting Monday I will try not to take it personal by gaining this week lol

Attachments

• 1011376_10151491110363144_900633162_n.jpg
    1011376_10151491110363144_900633162_n.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 1043873_10151753057024314_1553640097_n.jpg
    1043873_10151753057024314_1553640097_n.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 53
Wow you look amazing!!! We were both a little naughty this week then lol! I get weighed today and I am so nervous! Your children look adorable x x x

Thank you Sherri, I had my WI today and ive gained 1lb! ugh so now its full steam ahead.. 25lbs to go to target can I do it... YES I CAN!! XX

Thank you Sherri, I had my WI today and ive gained 1lb! ugh so now its full steam ahead.. 25lbs to go to target can I do it... YES I CAN!! XX

Go for it Fifi !! ONE pound on.. But how many off ?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Go for it Fifi !! ONE pound on.. But how many off ?!

Thats exactly the point isn't it Lotte! Like I was saying before (in my thread I think?!) that in the past when I would gain a few pounds I would totally give up and forget about the pounds that were still off!

A tiny little hiccup that can be forgotten about soon! xxx

Hey ladies - I'm back again - How are you ?!! Gained a few pounds again last week but back on the bars and WI tomorrow night, so hoping to be back close to my pre-boozy weekend weight which I think was 12 11 ... Off on holiday in 3 weeks, so although I am not feeling quite as in the zone as I was before, I am hoping to get back in it!!! All help gratefully received ;)

Fifi whats happened? Where are my buddies?

Hey Lott sorry I have been MIA, I took a few weeks off to just relax lol I went back on Wednesday and i;m still 12.6 so now shall aim to get down to 12 by mid August. I hope you had a great holiday xx

Back