starting this week.

Jenny_b

Gold Member
Hi all, Im strarting lipotrim 2moro or tuesday after a long while off it.

In 5 weeks im off to Egypt so want to shift some weight before I go.

Ive started a wobble away class which is great.

dreading getting weighed as think ive may have gained more than I thought. fingers crossed its not too bad.

Will update when I get weighed, not sure if chemist is open 2moro as its bank holiday.

Hi Jenny, Did you start today?? You should lose at least a stone before your holiday :D 14 weeks until I go to Egypt, wish I was going in 5 ;)

Hi Kay, yeah I started yesterday. day went fine. struggled to drink so much water on top of the shakes but feel fine now.
what part of egypt are you going to? in 5 weeks I'll be boarding the plane. cant wait.
I weighed in today and im 3lbs down already. looking forward to mondays weigh in.

It gets easier to drink the water, although you will end up spending half your time in the loo :)

Hi Kay, yeah I started yesterday. day went fine. struggled to drink so much water on top of the shakes but feel fine now.
what part of egypt are you going to? in 5 weeks I'll be boarding the plane. cant wait.
I weighed in today and im 3lbs down already. looking forward to mondays weigh in.

Hi Jenny,
Glad you started yesterday :D We are off to El Gouna close to Hurgharda. We go every year to Egypt as my Husband is a diver (recreational). 3lb already is amazing. The next few days may get tricky but hang in there. It will be worth it ;)

Hi Jenny,
Glad you started yesterday :D We are off to El Gouna close to Hurgharda. We go every year to Egypt as my Husband is a diver (recreational). 3lb already is amazing. The next few days may get tricky but hang in there. It will be worth it ;)

Hi Kay, I read your post as 'my husband is a driver' I was thinking why would you go to Egypt because he is a driver. lol, its too early to be reading I think.
We are going to Hurgharda, the lti titani hotel. Im going to be brave and go diving this time, last time I only ventured on a snorkeling trip which was amazing. Hope you both have a lovely time. the kids are counting down the days on a chart on the wall, bless them x x

Hi Jenny, Did you start today?? You should lose at least a stone before your holiday :D 14 weeks until I go to Egypt, wish I was going in 5 ;)

ooooooo im going to egypt also, but not until oct x

Back