Starting this week

Oooh thanks for all the replies. Good to see a few of us starting this week :)

I'm on my UD before my first dd and have bought in an M&S meal for 305 cals so that I know I am within my 500 for the day tomorrow . Quite excited really! planning to hold out until dinner and fill up on drinks and tea/coffee &dc etc

Will try and resist the scales for a while as they can be rather destructive (for me anyway!) and throw me off course, I sounds like this plan gives results that the scales misses too.

Good luck all! :)

Hello fellow starters, I'm on a DD and just had a pot of WW ice cream a mini pot and it was only 77 cals, it wAs bloody lovely, I can't believe how many cals milk takes up that's really annoying, think I will avoid cereal on DD do not to use to many cals x

I've not done to bad, had special k bar at 11 was 99, jelly at lunch about 2 was 24, cup a soup was 97 and two small slices bread came to 102, and have had 100 for tea and coffee, then the lovely ice cream of 77 x

Milks got quite a lot of sugar in it apparently too which was news to me !!!!!!

I'm trying to wean (sp?) myself off it!!!!!
Xxx

Skimmed milk is really low and hardly any sugar or fat
I swore I would never change from semi and now I can only drink skimmed
Its more refreshing especially blitzed with rasberrys and a banana mmmmm xx

Laurab21 said:

Oooh that sounds a good DD breakfast :)

Hi I started yest on an ud and today a dd, typical have come down with some sort of chest and throat virus but hey ho still feel positive, I keep reading that a lot of people do 3 dd mon, wed, and fri, and have ud tue, thur, and sat and an Id on Sunday, what is an Id, I was just planning to do alternate days do some weeks 3 dd and the other week would be 4 dd, will that still work, I list a lot of weight on lighter life and was considering s&s but feel i can't go through the shakes again and that this plan could be a wZy of life, please let me know your thoughts x
Hi I do 3/4 , 3 DD s and 4 UP days a week, MWF are DD and the rest are UP, an ID day is a calorie controlled day, i.e 1200-1400 cals. You can do 2 UP s in a row but should avoid 2 DD s together. Your plan sounds fine, I don't know how much you have left to lose but if its to be a long term plan make it as easy on yourself as possible and enjoy your UP days. Take a look at some of the Diary's and other threads it will give you an idea of what life on juddd is all about. Food is our friend here xx

I am exactly the same swore I could never have skimmed milk in my tea/coffee now I have nothing else x . My milk allowance takes up 150 of my 500 DD allowance but its so worth it to have copious amounts of tea/ coffee it makes the day so much easier. Then I have something for 150 cals at lunch and then the same at tea time and fill up on water and tea/coffee. Skimmed milk still has the same amount of calcium as semi skimmed so you should take that into account too, calcium is important esp to women ;)

bajoleth said:
Hi I do 3/4 , 3 DD s and 4 UP days a week, MWF are DD and the rest are UP, an ID day is a calorie controlled day, i.e 1200-1400 cals. You can do 2 UP s in a row but should avoid 2 DD s together. Your plan sounds fine, I don't know how much you have left to lose but if its to be a long term plan make it as easy on yourself as possible and enjoy your UP days. Take a look at some of the Diary's and other threads it will give you an idea of what life on juddd is all about. Food is our friend here xx

Hi, I still have a lot to lose as put on most of what I lost with LL lol x

Well today is my first dd, I've measured out my skimmed milk (yikes - I'll get through it in no time!!) and have my meal ready for tonight.

I have a feeling it'll be mind over matter and ignoring the little rumbles I feel during the day ;) Expect more posts as I get hungrier lol

Excellent DD rosie and they get easier the more you do I promise, it will just be trying out what works best for you, eating little and often, eating one meal etc it all falls into place fairly quickly, well done.
@couteaux I use a large amount of my DD cals on skimmed milk, I allow myself 500 mls but always have some left so I average it out and say I use 150 cals just for milk, but for me its my tea and coffee that see me through the day and then I have 2 snacks of 150 each (roughly) If I used more cals for food and less for my milk I would def struggle;)

Back