• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting to Cruise!

Yesterday was 1st day of cruise. Never thought I'd be so happy to see a cauli! So, imagine how it was when hubby comes home from training and asks 'is the fresh fruit salad ready?' I love veg but I love fruit more and the smell of fresh pineapple, well, can't beat it. He's being so supportive, even eating some of the recipes, but as far as tact, subtle as a brick!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey,

How are U getting on with the cruise phase? I have been doing it for about a week now and I am having the same problem as u are, my god I miss fruit.

My husband has been really supportive too but its so hard when I do the shopping as I get him fruit and all my favourite ones too but I have not had any, not even a grape. ;)

The first day of the cruise I had a salad for lunch and it was like heaven. I did the attack phase for 10 days, how about u?

How much have you lost so far?

xx

im just starting cruise today and looking forward to having some salad & veg. I cant say im missing fruit as i didnt eat and awfull lot to begin with but BOY did the freshly baked aisle in the supermarket smell good yesterday when my OH wanted some fresh baked rolls

Overslept this morning and rushed out with only a ff yogurt for brekkie. Big mistake! PP day today so got home and wolfed down poached eggs and smoked salmon. Just getting my head back now. Won't do that again in a hurry.
Survived the fruit salad episode. Consoled myself with crab sticks:(
Shopping not too bad (except for the fruit ). Hubby's a sport teacher and a fitness fanatic so we never did buy much rubbish. Always made any sweet stuff myself, but I agree about the bakery smell. Living in Greece, there's a bakery on every corner so can't go anywhere without getting a waft of the goodies.
Only had to do 4 days attack which wasn't so bad. Dropped 9 pounds. Cruise now till Nov 15th. I am determined to reach target. This is the only diet I've stuck this long so things are looking good.

Men! I don't think a lot of them know what tact is (there are always exceptions to the rule though). My ds bought a massive bar of cadbury chocolate yesterday and sat and chomped through the whole thing in front of me! Luckily I have this bizarre thing where I just want to eat anything so felt nothing but it could have been hell!

Good luck for your cruise level :)