Extra Easy starting to lose the will power

Hi guys, I have been doing Slimming World now for quite a while and is struggling to get under the 10st mark. I love doing Slimming Word and it has given me so much back into my life, if anyone of you struggled to get the last 7 or so lbs of, how did you achieve it. :) I also get weighed in on a Wednesday Night at 5pm, This helps me focus but really struggling and feel like banging my head.

Hi (waves). I am at target and been there for some time now, but I found the last half a stone took forever, and I mean forever! I would only lose half a pound a week, BUT I got there and you will too. You have come too far to give up now, it will come off but you just need to persevere. Try mixing the plans up a bit, if you always do ee, try a red or green week, or mix red and green up within the week. Have different HE's, drink more water, try the dreaded scan bran (I know but lots swear by it). Hope this helps, you will get there honest! :)

Hi Holly, I maintained this week again. I have bought the new magazine and there is a seven day challenge with original and green which i am going to try. I have never heard of the scan bran challenge and would like to give it ago, i only have 8.5lb to go before hitting target and would like to get there for xmas. It is 2 years next week that i have joined and would never give up with me getting this far. :)

Back