Starting to see results and a couple of questions

joyous_one

Hi there,

I'm almost 3 weeks in and already I'm starting to see results in my clothes! It's so exciting!! I was going to wear a top I bought in Italy back in April, but it's too loose now and makes me look fat! :) And another top I bought on the same trip that I haven't been able to wear as it was too form fitting and showed every bulge, now looks terrific on me! Happy days!

One thing though, I don't know if anyone else has this, I get absolutely STARVING hungry at times. I think I'm in ketosis, but... I thought you weren't supposed to be hungry?! I had a couple of wobbly days this week where I had an exante bar on top of the Slim and Save 4 meals.... I know, I shouldn't have, but it's done now, so I don't know if that would've kicked me out of ketosis or not. But even before doing that I was still hungry. Well, at 'meal time' anyway. So maybe that just means my metabolism is still up and running?! I'm getting full on the serving sizes for the most part, but about an hour or so before I plan on eating I start getting hungry.. Weird. I am drinking lots of water, between 2-3L a day without counting what is used to make up the packs... Anyway some advice on that would be fabulous!

Also how much exercise is too much exercise? I know it's a minimum of 20mins, but how much is too much?

Thanks! :)

With the hunger thing I think it's a case of physical hunger vs emotional hunger. I'm pretty sure the main reason most of us are here is because we don't know the difference. I'm on day 66 and I still sometimes think I'm starving but the fact I can get past it shows it's want as opposed to need xx

There are two things I've identified through this that I previously labelled as hunger, and fed them at every opportunity - thirst and trapped wind. Mainly it's been trapped wind, feels like intense hunger pangs that must be given food or I'll fall over - bit of chest slapping and a man burp later - gone! Admittedly not great for your workplace kudos so best done privately ;)

Back