Starting to struggle

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 11 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

Am starting to struggle to get my morning shake down, mon, weds & fri, I have it at 5:30am, which is the prob I think it's to early I have NEVER eaten breakfast as it has always made me sick, even as a child. I remember the dr telling my mum to try and get me to eat a biscuit or a fun size choc in the morning to get my blood sugar levels up but I never could ( now you show me 1 child that would turn down choc for breakfast lol)

Tues & thurs I have it at 6:30, which is ok'ish.

I don't know if it's the fact I down my whole shake. I can't drink it slowly otherwise I wouldn't finish it.

I am going to keep going regardless. Seeing as before I couldn't drink it without gagging over the kitchen sink!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Couldn't you take a tetra to work with you and have it later?

4. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    If a tetra doesn't work - couldn't you have a bar for breakfast? And again - cant you delay eating it until your first break?

5. FeeneyFooFoo

FeeneyFooFoo Full Member

I agree with the others, hav it in a break if u can, tetras are much smaller so go down quicker, make it work for you x

6. Krissykat

Krissykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(38.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I get up at 6 and I don't have my first tetra until about 10am and that seems to work for me
    Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.