Starting today - hard work begins

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Nicki90, 12 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Nicki90

Nicki90 ComfortEater/ManPortions

Start Weight:
    23st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I my names nicki, I'm 21 with an 11 month old son. Coming out of hospital I was a shameful 23st 1lb (after baby!!) I lost around 2 stone breast feeding for 4 months. I lost a further 2stone on lipotrim after that. I'm now hovering the 19st mark. I got down to 17st 13lb but put it back on. (doh!). Hoping to get married next year. I have a weeks worth of lipotrim and gonna start on it. Moneys tight as I'm going back to college to start my nursing so I am gonna have to get a week in here and there. Need encouragement as I haven't the strongest of willpower and I'm a comfort/boredom eater.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.
    Nicki xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Would you be better maybe doing it like maintenence.... 2 shakes and a meal..... they might last longer!!! Don't really know what to suggest as i thought you had to do it 100% for it to work.... interesting to see if anyone has any ideas!!! x

4. Nicki90

Nicki90 ComfortEater/ManPortions

Start Weight:
    23st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My problem being, I've tried doing that before.. And more and more slips in :( I'll say.. I'll just treat myself but I get greedy :(

5. KellyLinton

KellyLinton Determined to succeed ...

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Nicki and :welcome:

I started this diet having seen what Pauline Quirk lost on that Lighter Life diet but when I looked up the cost [£70+ I seem to recall] I knew my budget could not stretch to it. I saw on one of the posts a girl mentioned 'Lipotrim' and 'from her pharmacist' and did some research. I pay £36.00 per week and I can just manage that - I think if I was buying food throughout the week it may creep towards this amount so now I know its ONLY £36.00 per week plus my sparkling water [less than a fiver!]

The only TFR [total food replacement] diet I've seen for less is the Exante diet - they tell me you have more choice and order online weekly or monthly and I think it's about £25 pw. Only problem with that would be you don't see the phamacist and I know for me, without this prod / accountability, I think I'd find it harder to keep on track. :innocent0002:

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and to wish you well on your weight loss journey.
    :wavey:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.