Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting today - hard work begins

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Nicki90, 12 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Nicki90

Nicki90 ComfortEater/ManPortions

Start Weight:
    23st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I my names nicki, I'm 21 with an 11 month old son. Coming out of hospital I was a shameful 23st 1lb (after baby!!) I lost around 2 stone breast feeding for 4 months. I lost a further 2stone on lipotrim after that. I'm now hovering the 19st mark. I got down to 17st 13lb but put it back on. (doh!). Hoping to get married next year. I have a weeks worth of lipotrim and gonna start on it. Moneys tight as I'm going back to college to start my nursing so I am gonna have to get a week in here and there. Need encouragement as I haven't the strongest of willpower and I'm a comfort/boredom eater.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.
    Nicki xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Would you be better maybe doing it like maintenence.... 2 shakes and a meal..... they might last longer!!! Don't really know what to suggest as i thought you had to do it 100% for it to work.... interesting to see if anyone has any ideas!!! x

4. Nicki90

Nicki90 ComfortEater/ManPortions

Start Weight:
    23st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My problem being, I've tried doing that before.. And more and more slips in :( I'll say.. I'll just treat myself but I get greedy :(

5. KellyLinton

KellyLinton Determined to succeed ...

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Nicki and :welcome:

I started this diet having seen what Pauline Quirk lost on that Lighter Life diet but when I looked up the cost [£70+ I seem to recall] I knew my budget could not stretch to it. I saw on one of the posts a girl mentioned 'Lipotrim' and 'from her pharmacist' and did some research. I pay £36.00 per week and I can just manage that - I think if I was buying food throughout the week it may creep towards this amount so now I know its ONLY £36.00 per week plus my sparkling water [less than a fiver!]

The only TFR [total food replacement] diet I've seen for less is the Exante diet - they tell me you have more choice and order online weekly or monthly and I think it's about £25 pw. Only problem with that would be you don't see the phamacist and I know for me, without this prod / accountability, I think I'd find it harder to keep on track. :innocent0002:

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and to wish you well on your weight loss journey.
    :wavey:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.