Starting today - hard work begins

Nicki90

ComfortEater/ManPortions
I my names nicki, I'm 21 with an 11 month old son. Coming out of hospital I was a shameful 23st 1lb (after baby!!) I lost around 2 stone breast feeding for 4 months. I lost a further 2stone on lipotrim after that. I'm now hovering the 19st mark. I got down to 17st 13lb but put it back on. (doh!). Hoping to get married next year. I have a weeks worth of lipotrim and gonna start on it. Moneys tight as I'm going back to college to start my nursing so I am gonna have to get a week in here and there. Need encouragement as I haven't the strongest of willpower and I'm a comfort/boredom eater.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.
Nicki xxx

Would you be better maybe doing it like maintenence.... 2 shakes and a meal..... they might last longer!!! Don't really know what to suggest as i thought you had to do it 100% for it to work.... interesting to see if anyone has any ideas!!! x

My problem being, I've tried doing that before.. And more and more slips in :( I'll say.. I'll just treat myself but I get greedy :(

Hi Nicki and :welcome:

I started this diet having seen what Pauline Quirk lost on that Lighter Life diet but when I looked up the cost [£70+ I seem to recall] I knew my budget could not stretch to it. I saw on one of the posts a girl mentioned 'Lipotrim' and 'from her pharmacist' and did some research. I pay £36.00 per week and I can just manage that - I think if I was buying food throughout the week it may creep towards this amount so now I know its ONLY £36.00 per week plus my sparkling water [less than a fiver!]

The only TFR [total food replacement] diet I've seen for less is the Exante diet - they tell me you have more choice and order online weekly or monthly and I think it's about £25 pw. Only problem with that would be you don't see the phamacist and I know for me, without this prod / accountability, I think I'd find it harder to keep on track. :innocent0002:

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and to wish you well on your weight loss journey.
:wavey:

Back