Step2 810kcal Starting Today, my 810 step 2 diary and mission to lose 4.5 stones!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by pudpud, 5 May 2014 Social URL.

1. pudpud

pudpud Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st11lb(-5.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi there,

Well i've finally bitten the bullet and decided to open a diary. I went to see my CDC last week who was lovely and went straight on the SS plan, i had a good 2 days but the bank holiday hit and i went AWOL. I looked and my 3 sachets a day and totally freaked out that this was all i was to survive on for the next few months. I miss food, so i thought long and hard about what to do, i don't want to give up but i don't want to live on just the packs alone either. Step 2 seems the perfect balance for me at the moment.
    Anything i lost in those 1st two days would have gone straight back on with my sat and sun binges :cry:.
    I am starting afresh today. I have approx 4.5 stones to lose.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(25.94%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    CD
    Best of luck!

4. Sophiesophs

Sophiesophs Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Hey sweetie! Hang on in there! Just get through the first 4 days and then you'll feel physically better......after that it's just a psychological battle! Keep drinking as much as you can evenly throughout the day and keep busy busy busy!!! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.