starting today on SS - how do you eat your 4 products per day?

claz

wants to be slim
Hi,

Just wanted to say hello as Ive started SS this morning - Had the original porridge this morning - it was a bit like cement so thinking i might add a bit more water in tomorrow - but at least its better than lipotrim and I feel like i am at least eating something.

I'm 5ft 9" so i have to have the 4 products a day - just wondering if anyone else was on 4 and how they split these out throughout the day - i have got a bar as my 4th product so hopefully it won't be to hard but just wondered what everyone else did as on lipotrim i only had 3 sachets per day?

thanks

Hi Claz from most posts I've read here, I think since you are re-starting after a 3wk break, you shouldn't have the bars until week three, I stand to be corrected.....

As how one has them, I suppose it depends on individuals, for me, I have my first one at noon as am not really a morning eater, then one at 5pm and the last one at 8pm.

Good luck, p/s: I love the porridge!!!...lol

Hello and good luck on CD, when i did ss with 3 CD'S aday.!

I would have 1st tetra at 7:30 on the way to work and 1 litre of water.
Then 2nd at 12:30pm at lunch with a coffee then, have my orange bar at 5pm with 1.5 litre of water.
I would say what ever works best for you!!!!

Good choice to have ure bar last.!

bar in week 1 ??? abit early x

I have 3 aday and have a shake at 10.30, a shake at 2.30 and a soup at 6.00, good luck with your loss

I have 4 a day as I'm 5ft 8in.
I have to admit I struggle to have all 4 for a couple of reasons
1) fitting them all in
2) really not hungry for a 4th

I spread mine out like this -

7.30am - 1st meal (normally strawberry or banana shake)
1pm - 2nd meal (normally tetra or bar)
6pm - 3rd meal (normally shake)
8.30pm - 4th meal (normally mint choc shake made in to a hot choc)

Hope it helps and good luck.

Hi - Thanks for all your comments - really helpful, i'm just thinking now ive still got a soup and a shake to have yet so i think i'm going to be ok on this diet and i'm not hungry yet.

re: the bars - my consultant said he used bars on his first week and he lost weight so its a personel choice as to whether you use them or not on your 1st week - I might not lose as much on the 1st week but i lost 9lbs on my 1st week on lipotrim, so I would be happy with a 4-5lb loss for my 1st week weigh-in.

re: the bars - my consultant said he used bars on his first week and he lost weight so its a personel choice as to whether you use them or not on your 1st week

Ummm. Of course anything we eat or drink is a personal choice. Doesn't mean it's going to give folk the best chance of doing the diet.

It's not right for him to advise according to how he did the diet. For one thing, he's a bloke, so he only has to look at a diet product and he'll lose weight ;) Also he might have a higher ketosis threshold. Or he might hot have lost as much as he could have lost.

Weigh that up against Cambridge's 25 years of experience and research...ummm, difficult one;)

It is all very confusing though when you read on the forum that you CAN'T have the bars until week 3, yet my CDC sold them to me from week 1.. I did ask the question as why I could have them from week 1 as I had read on the CD Forum these wasn't suppose to be part of the plan until the third week... she too said they hadn't affected her weight loss when she was on the plan.. confused? I was! I bought the bars but I didn't eat them until last week and only had a couple in that week!

I just wonder KD why some CDCs don't stick to the "CWP" rules as they've obviously be trained to those rules...

I am just thankful I found this forum.. I have learnt so much about the plan in the short time I've been on here, and thank everyone for all the advice and guidance I get from here, my CDC is brilliant and very supportive but if I have needed advice for certain things I usually read the Threads first... it's great!

she too said they hadn't affected her weight loss when she was on the plan.. confused? I was!

Yep. Confused. How does she know that it didn't effect her weight loss? If she lost 4lbs, how did she know if she might have lost 5lbs that week? How does she know that it wont effect you?

I just wonder KD why some CDCs don't stick to the "CWP" rules as they've obviously be trained to those rules...

Perhaps you can ask her at the same time [;)]

I guess that she's tweaking the rules around her own experiences on the diet. Maybe she feels this is helpful for you too, so she's probably doing it with good intentions. Perhaps she felt that the diet would be too hard for her without the bars, so might be too hard for you too.

Advice that meant well I should imagine

Hi KD

I totally agree with you, the guidance she gave I have no doubt was intended as good advice and meant well.. and that's how I took it. I didn't have the balls or the heart to carry on the "dos" and "don'ts" of the bars... I just bought them and came away happy with my weight loss. :D

I think i will still have the bars as they are really helping with the hunger and taste nice as well - i actually feel like i am eating something so if I don't lose much weight then i will cut them out next week ! I'll let you know

Back