Starting today!!

lexyell

Hi

Started on Exante today:) just had my first soup, yum! so far so good lol:D. Have done 2 stints on Lipotrim since may last year and lost 5 stone since then, I've now decided to give Exante a go to get the last 3 and a half stone off, hopefully by the end of July early Aug? So tough week ahead but determined and know from past experience everyone is really supportive on this forum. Good look to all the other new starters!

Best of luck lexyell with your weight loss journey!

Good luck....and you know from experience that the starving feeling will pass.

Welcome and good luck

Thanks everybody!

well had a vanilla shake earlier as well which was also yum:) going to settle down with a choc orange bar and a black coffee soon! :coffee:

Thanks again xx:grouphugg::thankyou:

Welcome and Good luck.

I just started yesterday, so I'm a day behind you. I cheated on first day (genoa slice with milky tea on the train), but it still only came to 750 calories including the 2 packs I had....so hopefully it won't delay ketosis too much. I'm not as hungry as I thought today though. Is it the same for you?

Hi:) Dreamer

Is this your first go at tfr? No doubt it is really hard, second time around it took me 3 goes at starting lol, always managed to come up with a good excuse to put it off. I'm not too bad with the hunger really, just grumpy:sigh: but i've got an exam on friday so thats not helping as i'm mega stressed! But I will do it this time, I'm doing the total solution at the moment but may move on to working solution when i've lost a couple of stone (healthy bmi). What are you doing?

Good luck for the rest of your first week!

Hi:) Dreamer

Is this your first go at tfr? No doubt it is really hard, second time around it took me 3 goes at starting lol, always managed to come up with a good excuse to put it off. I'm not too bad with the hunger really, just grumpy:sigh: but i've got an exam on friday so thats not helping as i'm mega stressed! But I will do it this time, I'm doing the total solution at the moment but may move on to working solution when i've lost a couple of stone (healthy bmi). What are you doing?

Good luck for the rest of your first week!

Hi lexyell, this is my first time on Exante (although I've done the Cambridge Diet before). I'm planning on getting into total solution just now, and moving up in about 4-6weeks to working solution. What's your exam for? I hope it goes well! Hopefully by then you'll feel better/less grumpy too! It's not easy getting into the diet, so grumpy is understandable. I'm probably much the same!

3 1/2 stone in 2 1/2 months is one hell of an ask! I think you might need to be a little kinder on yourself. Not because I doubt your fortitude, but as people lose significant amounts of weight (as you have) and get increasingly closer to goal, their rate of loss slows. Quite understandable really, as you're carrying less about, you have a lower energy requirement.

So, treasure any losses, and if you don't lose as much as that in that short a time, please please please don't ever consider yourself to have 'failed'! you will still have lost a pretty significant amount :)

Best of luck :)

Back