Starting Today

Pickles

Starting Diet Chef today, have a minimum of 3 stone to lose but ideally should lose 5!

Had the apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast and was surprised how nice it was. I was worried the flavoured porridge would be too sweet for me but it was just right.

Looking forward to trying the rest, i've ordered most of the different flavours of the lunches and dinners so I can try them and find out which are my favourites and hopefully if i've got a good variety I won't get bored which is often my problem when i've dieted.

I've done CD twice, both to lose weight for medical procedures but this time i'm doing it just for me as I feel rubbish since i've put the weight back on.

Thanks girls, so far all the meals i've had have been really tasty so far.

Good luck with Monday Shep, we can do it & Pidgeon i'm sure you'll get back on track, i'm taking the weekend off next weekend as it's my birthday and my husband is taking me away for the weekend so i'm hoping I won't mess up too much.

Hi guys,
How are you getting on with Diet Chef so far? I've been thinking of starting on the run up to Christmas as I'd like to lose a stone. Are there any meals you'd recommend? Hope you're enjoying the plan.

Goldi xx

Shep, where in Wales did you go on holiday? I have just moved to Swansea!

Hi guys,
How are you getting on with Diet Chef so far? I've been thinking of starting on the run up to Christmas as I'd like to lose a stone. Are there any meals you'd recommend? Hope you're enjoying the plan.

Goldi xx

Shep, where in Wales did you go on holiday? I have just moved to Swansea!

We went to Pontins at Prestatyn. Was lovely!

I'm also thinking of getting on this to lose before xmas...how would you rate it so far?

I love it, the food tasty and with the weather being nasty the soup at lunch time is great, coming off tonight as having a baked potatoes with curry on top. worked out the calories and still in the 1200. So good. :)

Well done Shep. I lost 3lbs in my first week & felt very bloated as AF had just arrived so felt happy with that. Went away at the weekend for my birthday so was off it at the weekend and not stuck to it religiously this week as I have a big birthday cake and lots of chocs to get through but i'm trying to be good and haven't stuffed myself silly with bad things and only having a little each day.

I must say I haven't had one bad meal on it. Find the porridge far more filling than the grenola. The soups and main meals are so tasty and I ordered nearly all the different flavours/meals and haven't found one I wouldn't order again yet.

My work trousers feel looser already I my husband has also said he can notice I've lost some weight already.

Good luck and keep up the good work girls.

Back