Starting today!

Jennyonaplate

Gold Member
Well, i'm halfway through my first bar - I won't lie, it's not pleasant!!

here's to the diet that finally makes me shrink!

Ooohh I love the bars............you should try the Lipotrim ''flapjack'' then you would really appreciate the Exante ones Lol!!!! Good luck it all gets a lot easier after the first week xx

I love the bars too, actually I like all the packs :)

Good luck on Day 1

x

I'm looking forward to my soup at lunch - I know i'll like that!

Bernice said:
Ooohh I love the bars............you should try the Lipotrim ''flapjack'' then you would really appreciate the Exante ones Lol!!!! Good luck it all gets a lot easier after the first week xx

They have no right calling those things flapjacks! They are the most minging things ever! And I still liked them 'cause it was something to chew!

Now the Exante bars, those I love!
And I also love all the packs

I can't buy the exante bars anymore- they were so yummy I used to eat them as an evening snack!!!

Same here!
I would sometimes skip the soups or shakes and just eat bars all day!

But I bought them again now, now that I'm over my hunger pangs. I love them for cinema, or travelling, both of which I do a lot!
I'm gonna leave the box at work though, so I can't be tempted at night

I really must be missing something with the bars then!!

i cannot stand the bars so i'm with you there jenny!

Jennyonaplate said:
Well, i'm halfway through my first bar - I won't lie, it's not pleasant!!

here's to the diet that finally makes me shrink!

When I did Exante last year I used to call them my cardboard lunch. However, my tastes must have changed cos I love them now and really look forward to my daily bar.

I have said before on another post, that after a little while of eating it, the flavours just come out more (immunity to flavour :) )

I think it was more the texture I didn't like - it just seemed to be a mouthful of dusty, chewy stuff!

Back