Starting Today

Splash

Gold Member
Hello everyone, I'm starting SS today using up my LighterLife packs from last year. I have always struggled to get into ketosis and have always given up at the first hurdle. This time I decided that I will get into ketosis first then will contact a CDC as I don't want to waste any more money and I have lots of packs that will be going out of date soon! I'm hoping that this site will keep me motivated and your success stories have truly inspired me.

So it's going well so far, I've had 2 packs but only 1.5 litres of water so far. Went out last night with friends, for a meal, and still feel bloated. I know tomorrow it will get easier to take the water, and I will hopefully drink another litre tonight.

Can anyone help me with my avatar? I go to edit but the box is checked for no avatar and I can't seem to uncheck it.

Good luck Splash with your new start!

I started back today....AGAIN!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks everyone,
Just had third shake, water up to 2.5 litres and not feeling hungry. Mind you I did eat a huge Indian meal last night! Dreading carb withdrawal tomorrow! Off work next week so intend to take it easy if I start to feel bad. Usually day 3 I feel like i've run into a wall, tired, muscles ache, hard to think straight. So I've planned time off, will drink lots of water and come on here to keep me going. I want that lovely 'high' I get in ketosis...and the energy!

Congrats on completing your first day!

Is it alright to mix the two diets CD and LL? my friend wants to give me her leftover shakes and i asked on the LL forum if i could do a week on LL but they said they are total different( ingrediants and calories) and the amount of shakes taken daily.

good luck splash, and well done on getting through today :)

Back