Starting today

angelcake

eeee I'm really nervous and worried I won't be able to cope :( I had a bar for breakfast and I'm about to have some soup. I'm not a big fan of shakes so I'm not sure about what I'll do for dinner, I guess I'll try one and if I really don't like them I'll just have to order some more soup to come next week.

Hello angelcake and welcome. Good luck as you get started :)
With the shakes you can always try making them up hot, I love the vanilla one and banana ones hot with some cinnamon in them. You can also add coffee to them.
Good luck :)

Thank you :)

I might try the shakes hot as I really don't generally like shakes anyway in any form but I can get on board with hot drinks I think.

Hi Angelcake. I started yesterday. I havent tried the shakes yet, but the soup & bars are quite nice - much nicer than lipotrim anyway. The only problem I've found is I get more hungry when I have the bars, so I think I'm going to try & stick to just the shakes & soups. Can't wait to get into ketosis. Good Luck xxx

Hello and welcome angelcake.

I really like the shakes (except vanilla). I find them really creamy and tasty. Much better than Lipotrim ones. Not too keen on the mushroom soup and love the bars. Just try them all and see what you think, we're all different!

Hi hun, i started yesterday. The vanilla and strawberry shakes are the only ones i have tried they are a bit....different but not too bad i suppose, the bars are lovely (i like that kind of thing) and i have only tried the thai chicken soup which is okay. it tasted weird to start with but the more i ate the better it tasted! :D

Good luck with your weightloss journey xx

Well yesterday didn't quite go as planned I was invited out on a night out, and seeing as the last time I went out was my hen do over a year ago I grabbed the chance with both hands and started today properly well kind of I lost half of my bar to my toddler when I put it down and didn't fancy another (as I haven't got enough to last until my next order) and so I had a soup...so I've had 2 soups, a shake and half a bar.

Not struggled too much today really apart from the drinking bit because my hubby went off to town with the boys and my car keys and I cannot drink the water from the tap as it's like drinking chalk so I had to wait for him to come back from town with water from sainsburys.

Feeling a bit worried about what's going to happen tonight/tomorrow and I'm waiting for the hunger to really kick in , though that said all I had to eat yesterday was a soup, a bar, a portion of mango and a small bowl of pasta so I could go out and drink and I wasn't hungry at all and we haven't actually had dinner for 5 out of the last 7 days because we're rubbish and just haven't gotten round to it lol

Back