Starting Tomorow and a few questions...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by browneyedancer, 19 February 2009 Social URL.

1. browneyedancer

browneyedancer New Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi, I am starting Weight watchers tomorow. I just been shopping (on a full stomach) and purchased lots of healthy food to get me going.

So I worked out my points.

Female = Score 3
    21 - 35 = Score 4
    Weight = Score 14
    5ft 4ins or above = Score 2
    Sitting down most of the time = Score 0

=23 Points

So I have a few questions. I understand that for this diet to work you should eat all your points. But I am going to do two excersise classes a week. My friend does them and is dragging me along. So it suggests I add on more points on the days that I do excersise. Is this vital that I do this? Sureley you excersise to burn off calories, so I should eat more points to cover this. It sounds strange.

Also I have all the books, and the points calculator. But it is just things like fruit and veg that I am unsure how to calculator, I was going to see what I could find on the net.

Okay so wish me luck!!!
    I know the lady who runs the weightwaters in my town. I am kind of embarrassed for her to know my weight. So I have everything I need but I am going to weigh myself once a week. First tomorow morning!:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CCPM

CCPM Maintaining

Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Hi and welcome to WWs I hope you do well

M

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.