Starting tomorrow - 98lbs to lose. Can I join?

Trini_Divine

Finally getting surgery
Seems so much weight to lose :cry: but I will get there! What is WeMITTS about and can I join?...anything to help get me through these next 6 months!

Of course you can join us as long as you mean it this time. Wemitts was set up by our mother Wemitt Ann and we all help and encourage each other. It is not easy when you have a lot to lose but we will get there, There's a meet in Birmingham on 24 march - see separate thread. And welcome to the Wemitts

Irene xx

welcome to the wemitts Trini.
We all know what it's like to have a lot of weight to lose. As you can see from my ticker, I started with 166lb to lose but every journey starts with a first step - you are about to take yours and we'll be there supporting you every step of the way.

post often - on good days AND bad. Wemitts stick together through thick and thin (hopefully, eventually more thin than thick! :) )

Hi Trini and welcome, you will do great as long as you stick to it......If you look around at everyones trackers you can see how much people have lost and how much more they have to do.
I when I started, had at least 14 st 5lbs to lose but ideally another stone on top. So far I have lost 4 stone in 10 weeks so it certainly can be done.

Good luck

welcome trini. i have faffed about and only finally got on track! I am ur example to behave! lol

wemitts r fab and i am pleased that u have joined us.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Trini Divine,

Wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey!!!

Take it one day at a time!

Love Mini xxx

Back