Starting tomorrow(again!!!)

Aw poor you night shift :(. Hope your kept busy. Hope it goes in quickly for you x

Hope so too !!

Fingers crossed .... Only taking water & coke zero anyways x

You should take a bar. Just incase. Better to go over on products than go off plan. When I did nightshift I was fine all night then driving home in the morning I would be ravenous x

Iv had everything really my last shake will be about 9.30 before I leave

Then start all over when I get home in the morning

I shall be ok .... I don't really want to eat through the night mixes me up lol x

It does mix you up dosent it. I used to count from midnight to midnight on whatever diet I was on x

Certainly does !!

I continue as normal usually when on nights it's if it's boring then is find myself eating lol

With nothing to eat ... Stops me picking at things I'm not supposed to I'm not caving now 3 full days not a chance :) x

I know what you mean. I'm a mental health nurse and used to do nights. Sometimes they were sooo long and quiet it was hard not to eat to pass the night.

We've just about cracked day 3 so the golden time of ketosis is nearly here. I'm not breaking to go through these 3 days again. You won't either :) x

I know what you mean. I'm a mental health nurse and used to do nights. Sometimes they were sooo long and quiet it was hard not to eat to pass the night.

We've just about cracked day 3 so the golden time of ketosis is nearly here. I'm not breaking to go through these 3 days again. You won't either :) x

I know what you mean . Defiantly not

I do support work myself I only do 2 nights a week and 2 days so I guess in lucky to only have the 2 :) thank goodness x

Just home !

Went well & still on the wagon :) catch ya later x

Oooo ... Im not sure if my breath is that stinky. I do feel a bit filmy on the roof of my mouth though ... Drinking shedloads of decaf black coffee and green tea though.

Im also using the zero mouthwash which leaves my breath zingy! :)

Brushing my teeth a good few times a day not only is my breath bad But the taste in my mouth is yuk too lol x

Back