Starting tomorrow am! Anyone else?

Scary times! Luckily I don't eat a whole lot at the moment due to being so busy with university, so I'm hoping I won't feel too hungry! Is anyone else starting tomorrow morning? I have no scales in halls luckily, so it's going to be a shock/happy moment when I go and get weighed again next week. It was depressing to find that the scales I have at home home were wrong though and I was a stone heavier than first though. AAGH. :sigh:

*fingers crossed for the happy moment!*

Best of luck hun xx

Thank you! The diet lady (I'm there's a specific term somewhere) said not many people make it past day 3, but I'm determined to. My flatmates have gone mental at me for doing this :)

Good luck to you, you've just made the decision to start the best 'Diet' in the world :D

Don't worry about hunger, after 3-4 days you won't have it anymore x

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do really well!

See I'm dealing with the not eating as I hardly eat anyway, but I had the coffee milkshake this morning and wanted to be sick. It tasted like cardboard! May just stick to soups, the oriental chilli one was nice! I read as well that after a few days your breath starts to smell, what can I do to get rid of that as I can't have mints! I'm seeing the guy I'm seeing on Saturday as he's been out of the country for a month! Don't want to stink, haha! SOS :( x

Good luck :) First few days drink plenty of water to stop you feeling hungry, oh and try the chocolate orange shakes, their awesome!

good luck first few days really difficult i am on my third day and finding it not too bad infact a breeze if i dare say it

Thanks guys for the support :D
My flatmates don't know I'm doing it, they just think I'm eating at uni!
Well, I'm off to the library to do some work armed with only a bottle of water! Yay! :)

Good morning

Hope you are feeling brighter this morning and that you survived the day yesterday ?

I thought in your first post that your flatmates knew you were doing the diet and were not too happy about it - you could really do with some support mate and the best type is the people who you would 'normally' eat with - that way they will not hassle you for not eating and hopefully will not offer you food to tempt you !

This forum is great for some virtual support so get on here and get posting if you feel tempted

Have a great day

T
x

Oh they know I'm on a diet, but not such a drastic one :) I don't normally eat with them anywayz as they eat dinner at ridiculous times of the night!!

And I've just found out how to stop the shakes tasting so much like mouldy cardboard with a hint of chocolate. Taking a mouth of shake with a swig of water. Problem solved :D

Back