starting tomorrow - anyone want to buddy up?

Hi Josie and Deem!!!
Guys, I'm exactly the same - I have 2 kids and its awful cooking / buying for them and not me.
HOWEVER, I did think about things last night. I was DYING to eat from about 7pm until I went to bed about 11. I just couldn't stop thinking about food and what I would eat if I could, but it did dawn on me that I wasn't really hungry just habit now I guess, or boredom!!! I have to find new things to occupy me and hopefully that will also help when I get off this too.
Well at least despite everything, we are still doing it, lol!!! I am determined to make it through the week and I'm hoping then that a good weightloss will motivate me for the following week - that's the plan anyway!
We have a family wedding in 4 1/2 weeks and I would LOVE to have 1 1/2st gone by then. I am such an odd shape that I only put weight on on my belly really and its so hard to find clothes to fit because of it :( I actually had to buy size 16 maternity jeans the other day as normal size 16 wont fit me and any bigger and the legs are too wide. Tried on a few dresses for the wedding and a size 18 is hard to fit over my tummy but I look normal everywhere else - people keep asking if I'm expecting, its so embarrassing :(

Hi Latebloomer

going well so far but it is still tough.On day 5 now, feeling ok, no headaches and trying to drink loads of water. I went out with a chum last night to a school PTA event, shes also on liptotrim and we both managed to resist the table snacks which looked great. We drank loads of sparkling water but it was hard when everyone else was on the wine!
I hope things are going well for you, stick at it, my chum has been on it for a month and has lost 2 stones (the first stone was in the first week!)
good luck
josiej

Back