Starting Tomorrow!! Need to do this Wedding in 47WEEKS!!

GagaOoLala

Hiya everyone

I am starting SnS tomorrow and I have about 8 Stone to lose!

I have lost weight in the past but I have had a cosy few years and I have been in utter denial but now things are finally getting too much and I have decided that I am going to do this diet.
My Bf is on side for a change lol as we are finding it hard to conceive and we are getting married September 2015.

I am going to do 3 items and a small meal. I am a bit nervous about it but I read that you can make jelly out of the water flavourings and moose and icecream and so I am hoping that this will keep the variety going and as long as it tastes decent then It will be fine.

Any nifty tips or suggestions would be great xx

The first week is the hardest but once your in ketosis and you see week ones weight loss result it gets easier. After the first week you physically feel less hungry but it doesnt mean you wont want the naughty stuff were all so used to. Only will power alone can stop you from turning back. ..... keep going forward. You can do it. I find distractions like games, walks, pamper time and trying clothes on helps when I get cravings for naughty food.

Echo what Amybonbon says above!

It does get easier and becomes somewhat a way of life lol!

The losses make it all worth while though. Good luck! x

I'm on day 9 & most def don't feel hungry. Day 3 was worst for me - headaches, sickness, just felt spaced out. But now OMG I can't sit still lol
Loving all the packs I bought. Good luck hunny just stick with it, drink plenty water. The more u drink the more u shrink lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back