Starting Tomorrow...No idea what I'm doing.!!

Good luck Miss Bean!

I'm starting Exante on 19th and I have been doing a lot of research about it. I did Cambridge before and lost 7st but like you I gained it all back because I didn't follow the whole plan through and I started eating as I had before. I know better now. For me, a VLCD is the only thing that has EVER worked for me, and I have tried all of the diets that are out there!

I have learned what I need to do to succeed this time and I was not going to commit until I was ready. I am ready now and I know that (personally for me) it is not okay to cheat occasionally or have time off for special occasions. I have to go 100% and stick to it. So I have decided that I will stay on plan, even over Christmas. I believe it is worth missing one turkey dinner for a lifetime of slim Christmases.

I also learned a lot about myself. I let getting slimmer take over my personality and I transformed into a complete cow! I nearly lost my fiancé because I let all the compliments go to my head.

Anyway, in a long winded way, all I am trying to say is learn from your mistakes last time :) I wish you all the best and I hope we both succeed this time round :D I'm also at uni and I moved 300 miles away from my Cambridge counsellor so it's a bit daunting starting out again but I'm still going to check in with her each week for weigh ins by email :)

Gem xxx

I agree Gem I feel like sometimes i'm becoming obsessed with it. It's strange. When I first stted eating every single 1lb i was like OMG I can see it literally going on!! I couldn't of course but I was becoming too fixated on it.

My own fiance doesn't care what I look like but I do and he understands that I need to do it. It's funny because I was just beginning LT a few months after we got together but it was ok I suppose. He was very supportive. But I understand it is so easy to just think wow look at these people thinking I look nice, never mind :)

Last time I didn't refeed that was my main problem! I just thought yeah yeah I can eat chicken salad and things and I will be fine. Except I didn't follow the refeed rules and didn't introduce the salad slowly or the milk or the fruit or anything healthy and it just went bam bam bam.

Anyhow thank you for letting me know your story. Good luck on your journey :) I'm sure you can do it all over again. We all have the power.

Miss Bean xxx

Back