Starting tomorrow! Scared and excited!

Chicken soup shake is vile!! Gadz. Blluuugghhhh. Won't be trying that one again. It's back to my trusty Strawberry And chocolate which I have grown to love. right. Got that off my chest.

See i dont mind chicken if its got loads of pepper in it for my tea. Love chocolate, dont mind vanilla but don't know how you can stomach strawberry its yuk!

lucinda1985 said:
See i dont mind chicken if its got loads of pepper in it for my tea. Love chocolate, dont mind vanilla but don't know how you can stomach strawberry its yuk!

Just reading a few posts and I know it's not great weather for this but I found putting ice cubes into my shakes made them taste a lot nicer, especially the chocolate :D x

Just reading a few posts and I know it's not great weather for this but I found putting ice cubes into my shakes made them taste a lot nicer, especially the chocolate :D x

thats what i do, i put about 8 into my smoothie maker with my shake and it tastes yummy x

Hi everyone. Not been on much this week as work has been hectic. I really need more hours in the day. Hopefully I'll get a chance to catch up later on this evening with how everyone is doing. I'm just back from my weigh in and to be honest I'm in a state of shock (happy shock) 6lb's off!!!!!!! I am so happy. so that me in the 13's now and I am thrilled. It's just the news I needed to get me through another saurday evening. Enjoy the weekend everyone. P xx

thats fantatstic pamdev xx

well done, amazing ! Enjoy your happy shock x

Thanks everyone. Getting to the tricky bit on a Saturday evening where i start trying to convince myself i really can have a Chinese. Why Do i torture myself with this every weekend!! Funnily enough I've not missed alcohol at all but a beef ginger and spring onion is a whole different story. I've done my nails, tried on clothes I can nearly get into, straightened my hair, tidied the kitchen. Wonder what else I can do to distract myself. Saturday afternoon / early evening is by far my worst time. I'd love a fast forward button to about 9pm and I'd be fine. Off to go and find something to do. If all else fails I'm heading to my bed lol!!! Stay strong everyone!!! X

pamdev said:
Thanks everyone. Getting to the tricky bit on a Saturday evening where i start trying to convince myself i really can have a Chinese. Why Do i torture myself with this every weekend!! Funnily enough I've not missed alcohol at all but a beef ginger and spring onion is a whole different story. I've done my nails, tried on clothes I can nearly get into, straightened my hair, tidied the kitchen. Wonder what else I can do to distract myself. Saturday afternoon / early evening is by far my worst time. I'd love a fast forward button to about 9pm and I'd be fine. Off to go and find something to do. If all else fails I'm heading to my bed lol!!! Stay strong everyone!!! X

I know that feeling oh so well, everyone was having a Chinese last night, it was torture. I've just done my nails :)
You're doing really well and you don't need that Chinese. You can do this :D!
The X factor shall keep me occupied x

Thanks Jujuberrrry!! Craving is over thank god. It is the one thing I still crave sametime every week. but through the danger zone lol!!

Its strange on friday night I was seriously craving chicken kebab with cheesey chips :( very bad I know but I could almost taste the craving if that makes sense.

I resisted as the urge to be a size 12 is a lot stronger it seems than the urge to eat naughty food :D ... YAY me I WIN ;)

Keep up the great work pamdev x x x

Its strange on friday night I was seriously craving chicken kebab with cheesey chips :( very bad I know but I could almost taste the craving if that makes sense.

I resisted as the urge to be a size 12 is a lot stronger it seems than the urge to eat naughty food :D ... YAY me I WIN ;)

Keep up the great work pamdev x x x

Yay you is right Trueleame!!! Well done, cheating is just soooo totally not worth it. A brief moment on the lips = a lifetime on the hips as they say. Keep the momentum going and you'll be slipping into that size 12 with ease sooner than you imagined possible :):)

x S

Thanks Jujuberrrry!! Craving is over thank god. It is the one thing I still crave sametime every week. but through the danger zone lol!!

So glad you got through that pesky craving time hun! Good on ya!

x S

Thanks but I'll be fine. I've started a new job and currently going through a training period which needs to be done full time before I can move onto my shifts. So my mum and dad are looking after my kids and I'm missing them desperately. I had a go at my parents tonight over something trivial but me being me I can't back down. Now I'm sulking and feeling very sorry for myself. I know this is a diet forum so sorry for moaning on here but things just getting to me today. Fortunately I don't feel the need to turn to food so that's good but I could kill for a glass of red!!!

Thanks but I'll be fine. I've started a new job and currently going through a training period which needs to be done full time before I can move onto my shifts. So my mum and dad are looking after my kids and I'm missing them desperately. I had a go at my parents tonight over something trivial but me being me I can't back down. Now I'm sulking and feeling very sorry for myself. I know this is a diet forum so sorry for moaning on here but things just getting to me today. Fortunately I don't feel the need to turn to food so that's good but I could kill for a glass of red!!!
Know that feeling hunni!!! Love to you this evening!!! x

Back